Vorteks No camera when you do something sick bashing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XplicitRC

Never let anyone compromise your integrity🤙
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Vorteks
  6. Voltage
  7. Infraction 4x4
You guys ever out bashing (I usually take some videos) and are doing some crazy thing you wish you got on camera.( well I was drifting on the vorteks out front after a good rain. Was laying so bada** lines and wish I would have got them captured. I guess it’s good to live in the moment but I wish I could have gotten some footage to share with you guys. I’m sure this happens with everyone , but man what a bummer lol because no one will believe it until they see it lol.

IMG_4443.jpeg

my camera is as integral to RC sessions like a controller, but the issue is that sometimes I put the head cam on and its facing the sky and I don't notice till later on :(

my camera is as integral to RC sessions like a controller, but the issue is that sometimes I put the head cam on and its facing the sky and I don't notice till later on :(
I’m working on getting a go pro to slap on their have a few things to get done first then my next purchase👍🤙. I also tend to film the sky sometimes too it happens but at least we had fun right?

Back