Felony No shims on the felony diffs? Hmmm...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly... ☝.... I wouldn't focus to much on the internal shims unless that is something you want to do.. I'd be more concerned about the ring and pinion backlash... 13x16...

I originally went 10k f 500k center 50k rear.. amazing difference both in drifting and straight line pull.. the 500k allows that 7% over driven front to pull the rig which makes drifting and straight stability so much better..

I now have 30k in the front.. ?.. the 10k diffs out a little to much, cooking off the "power side"...
Is this what I need??‍♂️
CE5B7E49-67F0-4C9A-8823-F17D48C41092.jpeg

Is this what I need??‍♂️View attachment 99497

Size is correct.. I would go with a .1 or a .2 thickness.. those are .15.. they might work for ya and are not bad to have around.. my particular situation I ended up using .2 of shim in each diff...

Size is correct.. I would go with a .1 or a .2 thickness.. those are .15.. they might work for ya and are not bad to have around.. my particular situation I ended up using .2 of shim in each diff...
Found these!
ProTek RC 13x16x0.1mm
ProTek RC 13x16x0.2mm

Ordered about $50 worth of shims today. Diff fluid is scarce like shock oil!?? All I have on hand is 100k, 50k, and 30k. I guess that’s better than nothing!?‍♂️ All my 6s diffs are getting some love next weekend!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back