Senton Not so much a build but a bunch of little mods...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CXWrench

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
I've been a bicycle mechanic by trade for nearly 30 years so I'm comfortable with pretty much anything mechanical... there wasn't much chance my Senton would remain stock for long. After looking around on here and watching videos on YT I ordered some ProLine Powerstroke shocks. I used Flashpoint 450 oil. Since I have a lot of bike stuff around I used Shimano Dura Ace grease to lubricate the shock shafts.

7PZsYjbl.jpg

JSr4EIyl.jpg

K8KDWKsl.jpg

After installing the shocks and bashing around a bit I noticed some play pretty much everywhere in the suspension. Solution: Order more stuff. I got the HotRacing pivot ball set, their bell crank, adjustable motor mount, and fixed link servo saver. I also got the Globact front knuckles and rear uprights...because they are red and look kinda cool.

SJcp9Tll.jpg

cbaZX9Sl.jpg

J0xIzQOl.jpg

moq3waCl.jpg

see0lEKl.jpg

7NLijqql.jpg

HP6iFSrl.jpg

Not sure what's next, it's running really well now. Maybe go to 17mm hex and some new wheels/tires?
Oh yeah...these RC license plates were in my Insta feed so I had to order them.

5EglqiDl.jpg

Digging the license plate! I'll have to pickup some of those myself! It's great when one hobby can bleed into another, or at least pay for the other! I recently sold off a few of my Magic the Gathering Commander decks to pay for most of the blx upgrades needed for my Granite BOOST. One thing I've noticed fairly quickly is this hobby can drain your wallet FAST! (y)

Digging the license plate! I'll have to pickup some of those myself! It's great when one hobby can bleed into another, or at least pay for the other! I recently sold off a few of my Magic the Gathering Commander decks to pay for most of the blx upgrades needed for my Granite BOOST. One thing I've noticed fairly quickly is this hobby can drain your wallet FAST! (y)
Check them out here:
RC Plateshop
Pretty fun, they have all states/styles and you can have up to 8 characters.

I've been a bicycle mechanic by trade for nearly 30 years so I'm comfortable with pretty much anything mechanical... there wasn't much chance my Senton would remain stock for long. After looking around on here and watching videos on YT I ordered some ProLine Powerstroke shocks. I used Flashpoint 450 oil. Since I have a lot of bike stuff around I used Shimano Dura Ace grease to lubricate the shock shafts.

7PZsYjbl.jpg

JSr4EIyl.jpg

K8KDWKsl.jpg

After installing the shocks and bashing around a bit I noticed some play pretty much everywhere in the suspension. Solution: Order more stuff. I got the HotRacing pivot ball set, their bell crank, adjustable motor mount, and fixed link servo saver. I also got the Globact front knuckles and rear uprights...because they are red and look kinda cool.

SJcp9Tll.jpg

cbaZX9Sl.jpg

J0xIzQOl.jpg

moq3waCl.jpg

see0lEKl.jpg

7NLijqql.jpg

HP6iFSrl.jpg

Not sure what's next, it's running really well now. Maybe go to 17mm hex and some new wheels/tires?
Oh yeah...these RC license plates were in my Insta feed so I had to order them.

5EglqiDl.jpg

Looks good!

Senton was my first Arrma

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back