OH, NO, another mini crawler thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little truck doing big things 😍😂
This thing is 100% stock. I can't decide on any upgrades cause really I have so much fun just the way it is. I really want the offset steel wheels and I'm not sure about tires yet.

20230703_193944.jpg

20230703_193930.jpg

So cool! Who makes that?

It is an Axial Scx24 😎 mine is the Deadbolt model. They have a few different ones.
They are truly addictive because you can run them anywhere anytime and mods are super freaking cheap. You can build them up a trillion different ways. Mine is stock though.

I've got some Injora offset stamped wheels and I can't remember which tires coming across the pond.. oh and the Injora steering link. I wanted to try the link that the short arm attaches at the spindle instead if in the middle of the lower link. I think it'll help with the play in the steering.
I hate ordering things that take this long. I'm far to impatient.
Gonna have to give the Cat course a try on the new tires when they get here🤣

I've got some Injora offset stamped wheels and I can't remember which tires coming across the pond.. oh and the Injora steering link. I wanted to try the link that the short arm attaches at the spindle instead if in the middle of the lower link. I think it'll help with the play in the steering.
I hate ordering things that take this long. I'm far to impatient.
Gonna have to give the Cat course a try on the new tires when they get here🤣
Sometimes You can find a bunch of the Injora stuff on Amazon without the wait, if you know what you are after. Let us know when you get it, and we want pics of that puuuuurfect crawling course. :)

im lovin my stock ax24 I strapped a peice of lead to the steering linkage and now its soooooo much more capable than my highly upgraded scx 10

im lovin my stock ax24 I strapped a peice of lead to the steering linkage and now its soooooo much more capable than my highly upgraded scx 10

Pics? Love pics! Here's my deadbolt in its latest form. Can't say it's stock anymore 🤣
I have not tried to crawl the cat lately either @Doom!

20231020_180634.jpg

20230930_173959.jpg

Last edited:
Scx 24 all the way I started with a deadbolt (now heavily modified) and I love it I have killed performance somewhat with the scale body(fj40) but it just adds another layer to the driving experience . The other is a rock hobby/fms magnum (unlicensed ford) more scale but will still crawl more scale terrain

Jim

IMG_20240310_193313.jpg

Back