Ok this is hard to watch...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean to each his own. I know lots of enthusiasts love this stuff. All I'm saying is it be better if they had like a goal. Trying to achieve something besides breaking something that is not meant to do this stuff. I mean its like watch what I can do, I can break cars, well my 9 years old niece is better at it. I'd prefer if they'd let non drivers rec these babies. What are we expecting here...?

I found the infraction video a waste of a good car . He could of gave it to one of his subscribers. To just wreck it for clicks is just wrong
And so many people here don't give a sh!t when WD takes a $100k car and treats it the same way.

Edit: Whatever happened to the best way to rc is the way that puts the biggest smile on your face. To each his own.

And so many people here don't give a sh!t when WD takes a $100k car and treats it the same way.

Edit: Whatever happened to the best way to rc is the way that puts the biggest smile on your face. To each his own.

Willfully destroying any thing that someone else can benefit from is wrong in my book be it KT or WD .

My personal information can benefit apple inc, microsoft inc, google inc and many others and I willfully destroy old HDD so nobody else gets them. :ROFLMAO:

My personal information can benefit apple inc, microsoft inc, google inc and many others and I willfully destroy old HDD so nobody else gets them. :ROFLMAO:

If you think your personal information isn't all over the internet then you my friend are misinformed 🤣

This video eprfectly shows the reason why i do bit the tower to tower brace on my 6s trucks. The 3s line its alright it has a rubber damper. People being surprised when the rear of their chassis snaps after putting a solid aluminum rod on their 3s trucks. Arrma did their homework on the 3s-4s line with the rubber damper. Still needs more preload out of the box but they didnt do their homework on the 6s trucks. It bent my chassis backwards never did again once i removed it

Want to build a YouTubs channel? Do stupid things with RC and get more subscribers more subscribers = more money. it's all about the Benjamins

Want to build a YouTubs channel? Do stupid things with RC and get more subscribers more subscribers = more money. it's all about the Benjamins
If you watch KT's vids, you would realize that he had been driving rc cars like that for longer then he has had his channel. If I broke things as often as he does, I would start a channel to pay for the parts I break.

Apparently, Max has a lot of money. More money than brains as we say. He drives like a 5 year old and everything he touches breaks. He just smashes things to get attention and reminds me of a child throwing a tantrum.

Sorry he's not the best spokesperson for the hobby and deliberately don't watch his videos.

I hope this is just his YT persona and not really like that in real life.

Would have been hilarious for the LiPo in is pocket to go off. Subscribe!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back