Old hyper 7 pro upgraded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;)I don't even know what it's worth anymore.... I remember spending so much on carbon fiber and then just let it sit.... Engine intact but won't turn,I'm sure it needs to get freed up and maybe a sleeve
mite be worth a tenner if your lucky ;)

I took the hyper 7 out today, runs excellent, still amazed after 22 years it runs and drives completely fine...

I took the hyper 7 out today, runs excellent, still amazed after 22 years it runs and drives completely fine...
That's awesome...hope you enjoyed it.you must have maintained it well.did you use run after oil? I bet you did.because can't see someone leaving a motor dry for 20 yrs.

Nope, I crashed it and broken a control arm and never touched it again for 22 years... I have no idea how it didn't freeze up....

Nope, I crashed it and broken a control arm and never touched it again for 22 years... I have no idea how it didn't freeze up....
Well !! luck was on your side👍😆🤟
Question to all.i have nitro fuel new that's been sitting for 8 yrs ..does anyone know if it's still useable?

It is almost impossible to find parts for this thing also...
What is different between the Hyper 7 Pro and the Hyper 7 TQ?

By the way I can't seem to find any information on a Hyper 7 Pro, I see a Hyper 7, Hyper 7 TQ, Hyper 7 PCR and Hyper 7 PBS.

They made the pro in 2001 it was the race ready version I guess

Nothing is the same I tried a few random parts that I wasn't able to initially find, reciever and battery holder, control arm, and upright and nothing even closely lined up or worked

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back