OMG!! WHY?!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trunkmonkey1

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Talion
  10. Talion EXB
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
So, a friend calls me over the weekend and tells me that one of his friends has a r/c, and he's having an issue with it. I'm like and? Well, the guy, his friend, isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and manages to use loctite, super glue, and some type of epoxy. I say uh oh. And where did he use this? He says, on all 4 of his hubs. WHAT?!!?! Now, one of his wheels is cracked, and he can't get it off. I really didn't believe him, so I jumped in my Jeep, fly down to his house, and sure enough, you can just see the loctite/superglue/epoxy gooped up. It looked like he just poured everything into the nuts, and screwed them on with some type of power tool. Just oozing out and all dried up. We tried many things to get them off. Some things that I don't want to mention here....haha, but tried nevertheless. When asked why he did this, his answer was very simple. "I didn't want the wheels flying off." When asked if that happens alot to him, he says no. If it doesn't happen all the time, then why would you do this? He says because it's a big r/c. 1/5 scale Kraton. I was smh all afternoon. We managed to get them off, but he's gonna need new hubs and everything else that's associated with that. I told him don't ever do this again, and that if you have questions, ASK FIRST!

Anyone else got any goofy stories? The pic below are the lugs he had on the Kraton. (just not the ones pictured. his were mangled after we got done with them..LOL)

Untitled.png

So, a friend calls me over the weekend and tells me that one of his friends has a r/c, and he's having an issue with it. I'm like and? Well, the guy, his friend, isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and manages to use loctite, super glue, and some type of epoxy. I say uh oh. And where did he use this? He says, on all 4 of his hubs. WHAT?!!?! Now, one of his wheels is cracked, and he can't get it off. I really didn't believe him, so I jumped in my Jeep, fly down to his house, and sure enough, you can just see the loctite/superglue/epoxy gooped up. It looked like he just poured everything into the nuts, and screwed them on with some type of power tool. Just oozing out and all dried up. We tried many things to get them off. Some things that I don't want to mention here....haha, but tried nevertheless. When asked why he did this, his answer was very simple. "I didn't want the wheels flying off." When asked if that happens alot to him, he says no. If it doesn't happen all the time, then why would you do this? He says because it's a big r/c. 1/5 scale Kraton. I was smh all afternoon. We managed to get them off, but he's gonna need new hubs and everything else that's associated with that. I told him don't ever do this again, and that if you have questions, ASK FIRST!

Anyone else got any goofy stories? The pic below are the lugs he had on the Kraton. (just not the ones pictured. his were mangled after we got done with them..LOL)

View attachment 337634
I would have torched them and melted the glue off.🤷is that what ya did? Or

Bet you got there plenty fast with that supercharged Hellcat engine👌🏻

Nope - no hellcat here. all DEMON my friend. LOL
I would have torched them and melted the glue off.🤷is that what ya did? Or

That's what I did. But, they had a whole day to figure that out BEFORE I got there. When I got there, it was a clusterF***! LOL

That's what I did. But, they had a whole day to figure that out BEFORE I got there. When I got there, it was a clusterF***! LOL
I feel bad for you .going through all that 👍

You're NOT playing around..
That's one Serious whip!

I'm guessing even the peace officers move outta your way when you roll on by.. 😎

Hammer time!

Mc Hammer GIF

You're NOT playing around..
That's one Serious whip!

I'm guessing even the peace officers move outta your way when you roll on by.. 😎

Hammer time!

Mc Hammer GIF

In the town that I live in, they ALL know me. For example: When I did this, it was a Sunday afternoon. There was literally no one there. It's an industrial business spot/area. On that stretch of road, I did my thing. Right after I turned around, I noticed a police officer. He pulled up right behind me and waved. HA HA

I know people like that. One of my friends calls me up one day and was like hey can you come checkout DJs truck his radio doesn't work even though it is brand new. So I'm like sure I'll take a look. I get there and he's already got it pulled out of the dash. I check out the wiring and everything is all connected properly so I start checking for power and he only has power at the main no switched power, check all the fuses and his accessory fuse is gone. I ask him what happened to it and he goes "oh I took it out because the dome lights don't shut off" I told him that he needs that fuse in order for the radio to work. He looks at me like I was speaking in a foreign language.

Mia cupla. Bad, Mr. Titanium... bad.

It's ok. I get that ALL the time. Everyone thinks that I have Hellcat. But, in my defense of sorts, I do not understand that people cannot distinguish the difference between a CAT and a DEMON. Below is the logo for the Hellcat.

And if anyone is wondering what's the difference between the 2?

Hellcat - 707hp
DEMON - 840HP!!

Untitled.png

I know the differences very well. Beileve me ;)

If you want a Demon emblem printed, LMK. I can hook a brotha up.

1702931498169.png

View attachment 337634
Those look big enough to fit on my liberty.
Here's the logo for my jeep. The big difference between mine and a newer one is the primer gray on the hood.

IMG_20231218_153402350_HDR.jpg

I Never had a need to work with these SRT Hemi logos before..
Because I knew I would probably never own these kinds of Muscle cars...

But I think I have a reason now.. 😉👍

I Never had a need to work with these SRT Hemi logos before..
Because I knew I would probably never own these kinds of Muscle cars...

But I think I have a reason now.. 😉👍
TK,

It's just the pure JOY I get, when I slam the throttle to the floor, and all you FEEL is the GROWL, and the THRUST as the back of your head smashes into the headrest. A couple of days ago, I picked up my kid from school. As I am leaving, I got a kid and his dad asking me to rev and burn. So I revved, and probably spent a good minute burning some solid rubber. Needless to say, I think by the time summer rolls around again, I'm gonna have to drop another $4k on some more 40's. (tires) LOL The pics below are of my off road tires (mud terrains). Both tires are the same size. But the one below the Jeep pic is what I use when I drive my Jeep daily.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

TK,

It's just the pure JOY I get, when I slam the throttle to the floor, and all you FEEL is the GROWL, and the THRUST as the back of your head smashes into the headrest. A couple of days ago, I picked up my kid from school. As I am leaving, I got a kid and his dad asking me to rev and burn. So I revved, and probably spent a good minute burning some solid rubber. Needless to say, I think by the time summer rolls around again, I'm gonna have to drop another $4k on some more 40's. (tires) LOL The pics below are of my off road tires (mud terrains). Both tires are the same size. But the one below the Jeep pic is what I use when I drive my Jeep daily.

View attachment 337683

View attachment 337684

Those tires are made to run over Sasquatches on your daily commute..

Excited Beast Mode GIF by Jack Link's Jerky

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back