Omg! It happens to me!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handzace

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Talion EXB
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon Mega
  10. Vendetta
  11. Infraction 4x4
I can’t believe I’m admitting this on this forum but my decision should be called into check from now on so what had happened was lol I saw a sneak preview of the new max/Traxxas is releasing calling at the Mojave slayer. The Mojave happens to me one of my favorite rigs so instead of taking somebody else’s word for it, I started watching videos the little that were out there and I watched an unboxing from someone I don’t even know who but I went and pre-ordered one! So I will give it a test and see if it can hang with Mojave, but 700 for a test? I may have lost my mind. 😜🤯 full disclosure I do own an XM, which I love a Traxxas/ slash ultimate ,4tech ,e revo v1 and nitro … so I am a arrma guy (own and built over 30 arrma rigs in my collection ) so my collection is 85% arrma 10% traxxas with a lil tekno/x-ray and Habao sprinkled in 😂 but I can’t believe I just impulse preordered this rig!!🤯😜😜

We do what we do. 😊 Are they seriously calling it the Mojave slayer? That’s a bold statement. I’ll be interested in seeing your take on things after you get to run it.
FWIW, TRX kind of made their name building SCT’s, and that’s what the MOJO is. Might be interesting.

I do think it's going to be a pretty amazing truck. I haven't looked at weight specs vs the Mojave yet but one thing personally is I don't think it looks anywhere near as good as a Mojave. What might be cool is the Mojave might have some new tires to run being these new Maxx slash ones. I just got my first traxxas a week ago. I got the fiesta and it's a fun car. I have always loved the hatch back look.

I do think it's going to be a pretty amazing truck. I haven't looked at weight specs vs the Mojave yet but one thing personally is I don't think it looks anywhere near as good as a Mojave. What might be cool is the Mojave might have some new tires to run being these new Maxx slash ones. I just got my first traxxas a week ago. I got the fiesta and it's a fun car. I have always loved the hatch back look.
Yup, the Traxxas Rally cars are fun, cool rigs. Enjoy that Fiesta! They actually handle pretty freaking well!

Let me preface this with I currently do, and have previously, owned many different Traxxas vehicles over the years. That being said, If I didn't have a fortune into my Xmaxx, I'd sell it in a second... I also own a decent fleet of Arrma vehicles, I wouldn't quite call myself a fanboy, but I can openly and assuredly say that Traxxas doesn't hold a candle to Arrma, with the caveat being a couple niche vehicles they produce.. they're the classic example of amazing advertising for a mediocre product... I very seriously doubt this new Maxx Slash will be a "Mojave" killer anymore than the Xmaxx is OC8S killer, but to each their own🍻

Last edited:
Mojave looks awesome compared to the Maxx Slash. I think Traxxas dropped the ball big time with the paint scheme of the body. Looks much more like a toy compared to the Mojo.

I can’t believe I’m admitting this on this forum but my decision should be called into check from now on so what had happened was lol I saw a sneak preview of the new max/Traxxas is releasing calling at the Mojave slayer. The Mojave happens to me one of my favorite rigs so instead of taking somebody else’s word for it, I started watching videos the little that were out there and I watched an unboxing from someone I don’t even know who but I went and pre-ordered one! So I will give it a test and see if it can hang with Mojave, but 700 for a test? I may have lost my mind. 😜🤯 full disclosure I do own an XM, which I love a Traxxas/ slash ultimate ,4tech ,e revo v1 and nitro … so I am a arrma guy (own and built over 30 arrma rigs in my collection ) so my collection is 85% arrma 10% traxxas with a lil tekno/x-ray and Habao sprinkled in 😂 but I can’t believe I just impulse preordered this rig!!🤯😜😜
Don't let those arrma fanboys hound you. You buy whatever truck you want that strikes your fancy, it's not like you have anything to prove with how many Arrmas or Traxxas you have. Shoot, I have more Redcats than any other make. I ain't ashamed to say that.

NGL though the Maxx slash has been catching my eye as well. Let us know how much it matches the hype!

They weigh nearly the same cuz of the belted tires on the maxx slash, within a few ounces of each other

Yup, the Traxxas Rally cars are fun, cool rigs. Enjoy that Fiesta! They actually handle pretty freaking well!
They do!! I haven't put the center diff in yet but I did buy it. The body hangs pretty low so it catches a good amount on bumpy stuff but in flat dirt areas it's sooooo much fun.
Mojave looks awesome compared to the Maxx Slash. I think Traxxas dropped the ball big time with the paint scheme of the body. Looks much more like a toy compared to the Mojo.
Yeah I Agree, the exb mojo is one of the best looking trucks out there no doubt. Exb O8 is really epic looking too
They weigh nearly the same cuz of the belted tires on the maxx slash, within a few ounces of each other
Thats pretty interesting actually! Looking forward to seeing comparisons and what not

They do!! I haven't put the center diff in yet but I did buy it. The body hangs pretty low so it catches a good amount on bumpy stuff but in flat dirt areas it's sooooo much fun.

Yeah I Agree, the exb mojo is one of the best looking trucks out there no doubt. Exb O8 is really epic looking too

Thats pretty interesting actually! Looking forward to seeing comparisons and what not
Weighs basically the same and it's smaller than the mojo 6s while being a little bigger than the mojo 4s.

We do what we do. 😊 Are they seriously calling it the Mojave slayer? That’s a bold statement. I’ll be interested in seeing your take on things after you get to run it.
FWIW, TRX kind of made their name building SCT’s, and that’s what the MOJO is. Might be interesting.
Yeah man they sayin Mojave slayer ! That’s a tough bill to fill! If u go on the traxxas site watch the video it look like it drives just like the Mojave too except can do more air stunt but I’m a Mojave fan boy! I love my exb it’s like goes thru anything like a raped ape on coke😂 and when she flips she gets rite back on all fours and keeps tearing ass! I’m so curious and will def post my take on it ! #teamarrma #teammojave

Yeah man they sayin Mojave slayer ! That’s a tough bill to fill! If u go on the traxxas site watch the video it look like it drives just like the Mojave too except can do more air stunt but I’m a Mojave fan boy! I love my exb it’s like goes thru anything like a raped ape on coke😂 and when she flips she gets rite back on all fours and keeps tearing ass! I’m so curious and will def post my take on it ! #teamarrma #teammojave
I seriously doubt the new slash is doing more air stunts than a mojave can. They're both SCT, both weigh the same and the slash has belted tires which are worse for air stunts.

The Maxx Slash looks interesting as a platform and Im looking forward to hearing feedback about it.
To me the biggest downside is the body isnt the best looking and there arent alternative body options for SCTs bigger than 1/10.

What happened to our youth? No care for punctuation....

Back