Kraton online dealer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
no one locally has any, who is the best online to buy from for the kraton 4s? horizon, tower? any others, looking for thoughts opinions

no one locally has any, who is the best online to buy from for the kraton 4s? horizon, tower? any others, looking for thoughts opinions
If you see one at Ebay and are curious about the seller, I may be able to help. I have purchased all mine from Ebay from various sellers and have some I always check first for their shipping speed, communication and service.
Disclaimer: I don't have a local shop.

I like the easy pay from Tower, it is kind of nice to split the payments up and not have to pay interest.
I do PayPal no interest financing every model I buy except Mojave but I was flush at that time with lots of work and a bonus.
I also use Amazon's no interest financing. I swear by these services as long as I have my bank to send automatically on schedule.

I do PayPal no interest financing every model I buy except Mojave but I was flush at that time with lots of work and a bonus.
I also use Amazon's no interest financing. I swear by these services as long as I have my bank to send automatically on schedule.
I might have to give this a try, I did this when I build my pc but I used the Newegg 12 months no interest if paid in 12 months. I've done the Affirm thing but the interest through them is really high especially considering I have good credit.

I've been getting my stuff from Vortex Hobbies, free ship, no tax.

I've been getting my stuff from Vortex Hobbies, free ship, no tax.
I love their X-Plosion parts finder. I haven't checked if they updated the Arrmas yet as I just use the official Arrma ones, but I use them for my Ecx and Traxxas vehicles all of the time.
rcdiscountsuperstore is one I've bought from a couple times. Just looked for a sec because I don't like that I can't search ebay for past orders easily.
I am happy with shipping speed and everything from these guys.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ss...11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xarrma.TRS0&_nkw=arrma&_sacat=0
They are one of my regulars when buying stuff off of eBay. I haven't ordered from them in a while though.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back