Outcast 6s exb m2c tower brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will.

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been looking at some upgrades for my exb and I'm not sure if they are compatible. The m2c rear tower brace is an upgrade I'm interested in, but can it be used in conjunction with the tower to tower brace and if so looks like it would be tight? Also will I need to change the wing mount?
Thanks,
Will

They are direct fits. You don’t need a different wing mount but I will plug the www.3d-rc.online exb parts as they are more durable then anything else out there. The wing mount and bumper cushions stock are known to be junk. Again not needed for the switch but if you are looking for something that will take abuse. Have fun with the build👍

3694F742-C9C6-4F15-BCD7-5562E85F028C.png

4539F342-D473-41A3-A8A1-FE6966E9F36C.png

They are direct fits. You don’t need a different wing mount but I will plug the www.3d-rc.online exb parts as they are more durable then anything else out there. The wing mount and bumper cushions stock are known to be junk. Again not needed for the switch but if you are looking for something that will take abuse. Have fun with the build👍

View attachment 183544

View attachment 183545
Plug it 🤣🤣🤣
Hi all, I've been looking at some upgrades for my exb and I'm not sure if they are compatible. The m2c rear tower brace is an upgrade I'm interested in, but can it be used in conjunction with the tower to tower brace and if so looks like it would be tight? Also will I need to change the wing mount?
Thanks,
Will
Perfect fit. Is a little tight but me personally I don't run a T2T brace little flex is good. But mine is got m2ç goodies. Idk if the EXB chassis braces will hold up with out the T25 brace. But the m2ç shock tower brace is good upgrade 👊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back