Outcast Outcast 6s EXB worth it in late 2023?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have been desperately wanting something more capable (and wheelie happy) than my vorteks and I have the opportunity to buy an opened but not ran (guy only does shelf queens) outcast 6s exb listed for $500. Is it worth it or should I wait for a rerelease of a new 6s EXB stunt car? The guy also has every single exb car ever made by arrma for sale, lol, so I could change my mind and get a kraton or something as well. My main concern is durability I want something that will always be ready to go, so I wouldn't be disappointed if a new 6s exb line came and the only new stuff was gimmicky. I would be unhappy if it was more beefy though. Also will parts support disappear soon? Sorry for going all over the place with this post.

6S parts -
Chassis, suspension arms, transmission/diffs are all Total interchangeable with each other.
So No on any concerns for parts available -even after discontinued- will not be an issue.
You can get replacement parts easily.
Arrma made their models very modular. 👍

Check out JennysRC.com for OEM parts for cheap.

I wouldn't hesitate if you really want it. Only concern I can think of is warranty. You have none with second hand. May not matter, IDK. I don't really put much weight on it myself but some do. It's actually discontinued now right? I know the Notorious is the same truck with a different body, if you ask me, the Noto is fugly compared to the Outcast..

Hello everyone!
I have been desperately wanting something more capable (and wheelie happy) than my vorteks and I have the opportunity to buy an opened but not ran (guy only does shelf queens) outcast 6s exb listed for $500. Is it worth it or should I wait for a rerelease of a new 6s EXB stunt car? The guy also has every single exb car ever made by arrma for sale, lol, so I could change my mind and get a kraton or something as well. My main concern is durability I want something that will always be ready to go, so I wouldn't be disappointed if a new 6s exb line came and the only new stuff was gimmicky. I would be unhappy if it was more beefy though. Also will parts support disappear soon? Sorry for going all over the place with this post.
Wonder how much he wants for a EXB Talion? 🤔 The only 6s rigs I don't have and wished I did..

You could always go 8s and pickup a Outcast 8s EXB Roller at Amain ( https://www.amainhobbies.com/arrma-...wd-monster-stunt-truck-black-ara5210/p1330863 ) for $400 (STILL!!). This could give you options for a cheapish build that will retain a little bit more value if you care. Plus it can tow you around, the 6s isn't going to do that well. I have two 6s Kraton EXB Max6 setups and a Outcast EXB 8s Roller with a Max5g2 and a 5690 (just ordered another O8s on Tuesday from Amain for a backup or build) and the O8s has grown on me once I turned the punch up to 7.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back