Outcast bone stock with 16t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98jdmcivic

Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Got it outside for a few jumps and the bigger pinion gives me double backflips for days.

It was a bit shocking how much easier air control is now.

Triples shouldn't be an issue. I pulled them with my Granite.
I appreciate the confidence boost. Flipping wont be an issue...landing on the wheels might be though. Especially for my skill level, but the more you practice the better you get , right?
I almost pulled off a quadruple backflip once.
Thats crazy. 4 flips, these things have come a long way!

I appreciate the confidence boost. Flipping wont be an issue...landing on the wheels might be though. Especially for my skill level, but the more you practice the better you get , right?

Thats crazy. 4 flips, these things have come a long way!
When you figure out how to land on your wheels, let me know how. I still can only land doubles and front flips about half the time. Singles are as soft as warm butter. I think I need a less aggressive ramp for starters.

When you figure out how to land on your wheels, let me know how. I still can only land doubles and front flips about half the time. Singles are as soft as warm butter. I think I need a less aggressive ramp for starters.
Guess it depends how you look at it. Your aggressive ramp provides you bigger air, which should allow you more time to respond to your trucks action...so really I think you need bigger and more aggressive transitions. ??

Guess it depends how you look at it. Your aggressive ramp provides you bigger air, which should allow you more time to respond to your trucks action...so really I think you need bigger and more aggressive transitions. ??
I think my truck is slamming into the ramp, more than driving up it. It may be partly to blame for my arms breaking. Not saying my landings are golden, but it’s worth trying a less steep launch.

I think my truck is slamming into the ramp, more than driving up it. It may be partly to blame for my arms breaking. Not saying my landings are golden, but it’s worth trying a less steep launch.
Yeah I hear ya there. Just need to find the right angle. After getting a few ramps built, you will have enough for a little course.

Ramp angle design affects shock compression when entering/exiting the ramp. That affects initial mid air control. Shock tune/droop can control that partly.

Just be careful if you change to different tires. I'm running the trencher 3.8's which are heavier than stock and I had to drop to a 13T to keep the esc from thermalling on 6S. 14 when I ran it on 4S.

Just be careful if you change to different tires. I'm running the trencher 3.8's which are heavier than stock and I had to drop to a 13T to keep the esc from thermalling on 6S. 14 when I ran it on 4S.
Great point, thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back