My Outcast 6S EXB was stolen!! What should I replace it with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lautri

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Gorgon
  3. Vorteks
  4. Voltage
  5. Infraction 4x4
Recently moved, my stuff was put in storage by the moving Co while we remodeled the new place. My Outcast 6s and 5 other r/c were missing. The O6s was may favorite by far.

The O6S EXB is no longer available, the new O8S EXB V2 looks great, but it may be too big. What other options are out there? Should I M2C-fy a Noto? Wait for a new HH 6S release... I welcome you thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

PS. Currently waiting on the moving Co. to settle the complain.

Recently moved, my stuff was put in storage by the moving Co while we remodeled the new place. My Outcast 6s and 5 other r/c were missing. The O6s was may favorite by far.

The O6S EXB is no longer available, the new O8S EXB V2 looks great, but it may be too big. What other options are out there? Should I M2C-fy a Noto? Wait for a new HH 6S release... I welcome you thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear about the thefts.. 😤

I'm guessing with the recent release of the Big Rock 6S... That more 6S models will be possibly coming soon.

So be patient..

Sorry to hear about the thefts.. 😤

I'm guessing with the recent release of the Big Rock 6S... That more 6S models will be possibly coming soon.

So be patient..
Small addictions says there is an another arrma release is coming soon.

If you don't want to wait I say do a Noto with M2C chassis braces and M2C shock towers. The stock chassis should hold up fine for a while with that configuration.
Small addictions says there is an another arrma release is coming soon.

More 1/18 models is going to be my guess, part naming leads us to believe there is a long wheelbase chassis vehicle in the works as the Grom chassis is labeled as SWB.

Thanks in advance.

You think anything is going to come out of the complain or its just something you are gonna have to deal with?

More 1/18 models is going to be my guess, part naming leads us to believe there is a long wheelbase chassis vehicle in the works as the Grom chassis is labeled as SWB.

I've got my fingers crossed for a 1/18 big rock! That will be epic for me.
I'm sure that will aggravate some.. oh well

I've got my fingers crossed for a 1/18 big rock! That will be epic for me.
I'm sure that will aggravate some.. oh well

I would put my money on the Senton or Typhon I'm leaning more towards the Senton. With HH having scrapped Ecx they need something to fill the void of there not being a 1/18 4x4 platform anymore. What better to replace the Ruckus monster truck and Torment short course truck with than another monster truck and short course truck?

I would put my money on the Senton or Typhon I'm leaning more towards the Senton. With HH having scrapped Ecx they need something to fill the void of there not being a 1/18 4x4 platform anymore. What better to replace the Ruckus monster truck and Torment short course truck with than another monster truck and short course truck?

Your shattering my dreams bro... 🤣
I'm trying to find the part # for those associated pivot balls.
@Rottster is who told me and I lost the link. I think they were for the rc8.x?

Your shattering my dreams bro... 🤣
I'm trying to find the part # for those associated pivot balls.
@Rottster is who told me and I lost the link. I think they were for the rc8.x?
I know someone who knows but I don't feel like talking to them today...........

Have to go through the motions, eventually a check... doubt I'll ever see my Outcast.

Every time I hear about this kind of thing happening it is always an employee of the moving company that stole the missing items. Most of the time they never even leave the starting location before said items are stolen.

Every time I hear about this kind of thing happening it is always an employee of the moving company that stole the missing items. Most of the time they never even leave the starting location before said items are stolen.
For sure. Here's what they took: Outcast EXB, 2 LaTrax rally cars, 2 HBX 1/16 Pro scale bashers, 1 FMS FCX Power Wagon, 1 TRX-4M Land Rover and a DumboRC transmitter. While they left behind: NIB Fireteam, Xmaxx, Vorteks, Rival MT-8, 4s Infraction (converted from a Mega), Slash 4x4 and TRX-4M Bronco. So at least I have some toys to play with, however the O6S leaves a big gapping hole in my collection. The MT-8 is not in the same category as the Outcast when it comes to stunt trucks.

For sure. Here's what they took: Outcast EXB, 2 LaTrax rally cars, 2 HBX 1/16 Pro scale bashers, 1 FMS FCX Power Wagon, 1 TRX-4M Land Rover and a DumboRC transmitter. While they left behind: NIB Fireteam, Xmaxx, Vorteks, Rival MT-8, 4s Infraction (converted from a Mega), Slash 4x4 and TRX-4M Bronco. So at least I have some toys to play with, however the O6S leaves a big gapping hole in my collection. The MT-8 is not in the same category as the Outcast when it comes to stunt trucks.
People are such scumbags.

If an Outcast 6s was your favorite truck then you should build an Outorious 6s. The little truck to your left is one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back