My Outcast 6S EXB was stolen!! What should I replace it with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If an Outcast 6s was your favorite truck then you should build an Outorious 6s. The little truck to your left is one.
That little truck to my left is the Outcast 6s EXB, not a noto :)

It's a hopped up Outcast at this point, even the diffs are EXB.

A notorious with exb diffs and chassi brace will be pretty much an outcast 6s exb. Im sure theres a local retainer that could have an outcast 6s exb in stock. If i ever move my most valuable stuff including my potted fruit trees. Rcs and other important personal belongings will come with me. Easier to steal small stuff than a couch when moving away.
Like this Thursday? šŸ˜®
How did you hear this??
Well it makes sense. Christmass is in a month. If they want to sell stuff they have to pump new releases trough november. Im expecting something this thursday. Hopefully not another heartbreak
I've got my fingers crossed for a 1/18 big rock! That will be epic for me.
I'm sure that will aggravate some.. oh well
I don't mind a 1/18 bigrock. I only cared about the 6s. As whole i couldnt care less about the grom line
Your shattering my dreams bro... šŸ¤£
I'm trying to find the part # for those associated pivot balls.
@Rottster is who told me and I lost the link. I think they were for the rc8.x?
3s arrma pivot balls?

Last edited:
Mt410 because it's a great build

20231025_090539.jpg

Tell us more.
They just said they were shown an unreleased vehicle by an Arrma rep who visited their store.
Unreleased makes it sound like it's ready to roll.

They just said they were shown an unreleased vehicle by an Arrma rep who visited their store.
Unreleased makes it sound like it's ready to roll.
Hope itā€™s the long wheelbase grom. šŸ¤ž

As a lover of Beefcake I have two suggestions. If you flip your servo around so the horn comes off of the other end your truck will steer better. Second, grind a bit of material off of the servo saver arm flush with the bottom of the mounting nut for the servo link. This will give you full left steering articulation. I've done this with both of my Beefcakes and they steer the same as stock now.

Good luck with the moving company. Hope it gets sorted out. Kinda wonder if other customers of theirs found things "missing".
I'm holding out to see if there are any v2 EXB's coming out soon. The EXB line was released 2020 iirc? I'm torn between the Kraton 6s and Outcast 6s. Although the Corally Kagama is awfully tempting. I see a good number of people having fun with the below 1/10th scale RC's, but they just don't do it for me. The bigger the RC I go the more fun I seem to have.

Good luck with the moving company. Hope it gets sorted out. Kinda wonder if other customers of theirs found things "missing".
I'm holding out to see if there are any v2 EXB's coming out soon. The EXB line was released 2020 iirc? I'm torn between the Kraton 6s and Outcast 6s. Although the Corally Kagama is awfully tempting. I see a good number of people having fun with the below 1/10th scale RC's, but they just don't do it for me. The bigger the RC I go the more fun I seem to have.

From my understanding it is pretty common for things to come up missing when you use a moving company. I've heard hundreds of stories of this happening to people when they moved. It's always small stuff like electronics, toys and jewelry that gets stolen. Also their vans and trucks gets stolen and or broken into quite often.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back