Outcast Outkast 6s blx185

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffvanuden

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi I have a outkast 6s blx185 stock. Motor and ESC I'm getting steering but no throttle tried resetting the esc and everything else I can think of but no throttle some times when I pull the throttle the drive shaft just vibrates a little but then nothing again

Jeff,
Sorry to hear you are having issues. Someone will be by to help soon. I would double check your connectors on the motor, batteries, and esc for sure. Also it would help if you could verify it is a stock motor, with stock esc, and the spectrum radio. I know you mentioned it is stock just wanted to verify.

huauqui

But if I hold it off the ground wheels kinda spin
Hi I have a outkast 6s blx185 stock. Motor and ESC I'm getting steering but no throttle tried resetting the esc and everything else I can think of but no throttle some times when I pull the throttle the drive shaft just vibrates a little but then nothing again
So I pulled the motor completely out and it spins just fine when not hooked to the front and rear dog bones diffs so probably one of those how do I tell which one is the bad one

And one other question if I put it on the stand off the ground wheels spin no problem full throttle but as soon as I put it on the ground kinda just rocks back and forth and then nothing

But if I hold it off the ground wheels kinda spin

So I pulled the motor completely out and it spins just fine when not hooked to the front and rear dog bones diffs so probably one of those how do I tell which one is the bad one

Pick the front or back of the truck up and move it, and vice versa, after that grab a wheel and spin the opposing one..
I picked up the front and the rear and rolled it and the tires roll on both sides so does that mean the center diff is bad

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back