Senton Parts & Tools for 3S BLX Differential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCool

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Hey everyone!

I’m fairly new to doing my own repairs, I think I need to replace the differential. When I hand spin the wheel, only one side turns. However, the driveshaft also broke. Trying to figure out what I need, parts/shims and tools. Also differential fluid/grease.

Any input on a list of things I need?

Thanks in advance!

If you own the Senton ARA4303V3

Drop two of these in it and be done ARA311156. Maybe have to adjust the included shims and swap the diff fluid.

Not sure why they don't offer the CNC Module version anymore ARA311156. Anyone know?

If you're really wanting the CNC version, it can be pieced together using the outdrives and other guts from inside your stock diff.

If replacing front and rear, you will need:

2x ARAC3710
2x ARAC3711
2x ARAC4023
1x AR310875 (2 pack)
1x ARA716034 (4 pack)
2x your old stock diff internals

The CNC crown gear is not compatible with the ARA311156 cover.

Now is also a good time to upgrade to a HD slipper and sealed bearings. You have two options of HD slipper spur gear material HD Steel ARA310948 or HD Aluminum ARA31103. IMHO go with steel.

A full set of sealed FastEddy Bearings #TFE5865, I wouldn't waste the $$ on ceramic if you're bashing. Tip: there is a small bearing inside each differential between the outdrives and a flanged bearing inside the slipper.

For tools and supplies:

Tweezers
Set of #9502 - MIP 1.5mm, 2.0mm, & 2.5mm Hex Driver Wrench Set, Metric (3)
Silicone Diff Fluid 100K 50K 30K (depending on Terrain use 100k Front/ 50K Rear or 50k Front/ 30K Rear
Blunt tip Syringe to suck old fluid out.
Paper towels
Latex gloves
RC work stand
Rubber pit mat

I'm probably forgetting something so feel free to chime in anyone. Welcome to the hobby!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back