Party lights activated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
16935175071913684713849999326572.jpg
1693517536231824945878823916912.jpg

Party lights activated?

That wall outlet looks like it’s about to have a light party! Not the fun kind either 😂

Agreed.

He's about to find out those flashing lights are from the top of a fire engine....

>>> Be advised to NOT overload your wall sockets , especially when you have a Jumbo Dual Lipo charger plugged in.

Got pics of the build on my build thread if your inclined thanks for watcing🫡
Agreed.

He's about to find out those flashing lights are from the top of a fire engine....

>>> Be advised to NOT overload your wall sockets , especially when you have a Jumbo Dual Lipo charger plugged in.
Lol yes I get it but the only thing using power ATM is the charger thanks for lookin out
Got pics of the build on my build thread if your inclined thanks for watcing🫡

Lol yes I get it but the only thing using power ATM is the charger thanks for lookin out
Thay don't call it a fireteam for nothing just getting the full experience

Last edited:

Actually the main point is that you've got your Lipo charger plugged into a splitter jack and not directly into the wall socket..

THAT is Not very wise...

Just a courtesy heads up 🤠👊

Actually the main point is that you've got your Lipo charger plugged into a splitter jack and not directly into the wall socket..

THAT is Not very wise...

Just a courtesy heads up 🤠👊
Yes I understand and I don't believe in coincidence so it will be proper from now on and heck you possibly saved a life thank you we often overlook the simple stuff when dealing with alot of stuff at once I knew better just unconscious I guess I do feel a tad embarrassed I sent out a photo like that and didn't see it staring me in the face lol but ya know

Yes I understand and I don't believe in coincidence so it will be proper from now on and heck you possibly saved a life thank you we often overlook the simple stuff when dealing with alot of stuff at once I knew better just unconscious I guess I do feel a tad embarrassed I sent out a photo like that and didn't see it staring me in the face lol but ya know
On serious note I'm glad you took care of that situation.lipo batts are no joke and how we charge them .plz get a fire safe lipo bag.your safety is number one priority 👍

I love Pretty Lights!! This is first time he's toured in 5 years!

I've always wondered what that guy who is moving his whole body to the beat whilst holding onto one singular button in front of 50 computers job is. :LOL:
I’m usually the guy on the left scratching records😉

When I used to DJ I had no computers.just a hundred sliders and buttons and thousands of CDs to shuffle night before 😬👍😁

Is it harder to be scratching CDs than LP record discs?

Is it harder to be scratching CDs than LP record discs?
Scratching CDs is not hard at all .I rather use CDs than LP records
Scratching CDs is not hard at all .I rather use CDs than LP records
Now a days with the right program on your lap top like virtual DJ it has a image of the CD and you can scratch without even touching a CD or record . scratching is definitely a art on its own that's unfortunately faded away ..it's also not used now very often ..when i did summer festivals in Portugal .brazil.spain i was only doing EDM music ,i never scratched ..it's more of a hip pop/ Rap music thing.🤷

Last edited:
There ya go thanks guys

16936119308337837252621923144720.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back