Kraton Perfect Pass MONSTER servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same… I buy the AFGRC version. Simply because it comes with a usb tool to tune it.
Without a pull force test comparison between the two along with 900fps speed testing, can only presume it’s the AGFRC 56KG with a shiny PP case. Plenty for any 6S Arrma, I use an A81BHM in my 160A ESC powered Xtra wide Mojave on 8.4V and it’s worth every penny running 6S backflips. Make sure you set endpoints properly

Last edited:
Without a pull force test comparison between the two along with 900fps speed testing, can only presume it’s the AGFRC 56KG with a shiny PP case. Plenty for any 6S Arrma, I use an A81BHM in my 160A ESC powered Xtra wide Mojave on 8.4V and it’s worth every penny running 6S backflips. Make sure you set endpoints properly
It does seem to be the same as an AFGRC 56kg that I have in a Kraton XL except it’s prettier. I haven’t tried it yet but it is great quality just by looks and bench operation. Good servos are worth every penny. An RC ain’t no fun if it don’t turn good.

I installed one in my 6S Maxx and I can tell you it makes a dramatic difference on mine or any Traxxas vehicle for that matter! I haven’t compared numbers with others but just based on experience with the car, the speed and torque increase was substantial. And for $120, it’s cheaper than most ProTek/Reedy servos. I’m sure you’ll love it after the install and be sure to post some updates!

IMG_3699.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back