Limitless Started the perfect pass chassis install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
IMG_20230517_100228337.jpg

I still need to figure out the battery strap dilemma and body

I am sure you will be running Alloy Fr and Rr chassis braces there????????
And not those Plastic stockers....
Will you be running the PP Rear springs?
What is your list of wish parts?
What body will you be running with those Wide Rear wheels?

Batteries are simple if you watch Raz and how he does them. A few different ways to do it.
Probably not
Not which??
Need to build up the drivetrain first before you place the batteries. Nice project.(y)

I am sure you will be running Alloy Fr and Rr chassis braces there????????
And not those Plastic stockers....
Will you be running the PP Rear springs?
What is your list of wish parts?
What body will you be running with those Wide Rear wheels?
I have the pp springs frts are on already rears I'll do tonight... I watched a few videos of raz and he doesn't seem to think chassis braces are necessary, I have my doubts but I'm a long ways away from being done, I threw it together with 1 mmx8s and motor I just haven't decided what I'm going to do as far as dual... I am thinking of getting rid of my v1 though and just putting the money into this... I need a body and mounts still... Don't really care what kind just a supercar type
I have the pp springs frts are on already rears I'll do tonight... I watched a few videos of raz and he doesn't seem to think chassis braces are necessary, I have my doubts but I'm a long ways away from being done, I threw it together with 1 mmx8s and motor I just haven't decided what I'm going to do as far as dual... I am thinking of getting rid of my v1 though and just putting the money into this... I need a body and mounts still... Don't really care what kind just a supercar type
I also have grp wheels once I decide what route I'm going... I have the wide on cause they were next to me 😂

Got ya, They are bench wheels. :)
I never work with my wheels on the bench.
You probably don't want to scratch that nice CF chassis?:giggle:
It wont be scratch free for long.:whistle:

Got ya, They are bench wheels. :)
I never work with my wheels on the bench.
You probably don't want to scratch that nice CF chassis?:giggle:
It wont be scratch free for long.:whistle:
Any recommendations on body and mounts, I've been in contact with @Ajag to see if he has any also

Raz's PP alloy body mounts might be in order. But I would Wait till you get a body FIRST. The best way, before you choose them.
So many bodies to choose from. I am dizzy. But you want one that is "very" Areo no doubt.

Raz's PP alloy body mounts might be in order. But I would Wait till you get a body FIRST.
So many bodies to choose from. I am dizzy. But you want one that is "very" Areo no doubt.
Yeah that's my problem, I search limitless supercar body and the list never ends
Also any recommendations on dual motor mount

Last edited:
Looks great I am jealous, waiting for the chassis to be restocked.

So I'm probably going to sell my v1... Here's a few pictures of it, can anyone give me an honest fair amount I should ask for it, everything in picture will be in it including the batteries

IMG_20230517_161009615.jpg

IMG_20230517_161130541_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230517_161006636.jpg

IMG_20230517_160954043.jpg

IMG_20230517_161057286.jpg

You could look back through the classifieds & try to find one similar that has sold. You're probably gonna hafta eat some $$, just fair warning
I know about the loss I'll take, I just want a fair estimate that wouldn't put it out of fair value

I know about the loss I'll take, I just want a fair estimate that wouldn't put it out of fair value
It has pp wing and brace alluminum chassis braces, hot racing wing support, steering arm and link, carbon fiber rack, qs8 connectors infraction diff and a spool diff comes with it, 3 bodies, savox servo, flysky reciever with built in gyro, pp springs , 2 cnhl 9500 mah 3s batteries with approx 3 minutes on them, 2 sets of daboots tires...
It has pp wing and brace alluminum chassis braces, hot racing wing support, steering arm and link, carbon fiber rack, qs8 connectors infraction diff and a spool diff comes with it, 3 bodies, savox servo, flysky reciever with built in gyro, pp springs , 2 cnhl 9500 mah 3s batteries with approx 3 minutes on them, 2 sets of daboots tires...

1717 1650kv motor, I bought the package about 2 months ago and used it once since, I live in CT so weather doesn't allow much use between October to April ish

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back