Typhon Pinon Gear won't go on New Brushless Motor!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbh quality makes it tough to see mesh. Sound by hand never replicates sound under power. As @Velodromed said make sure it has just a tad of movement back n forth with out moving the gear than you should be all set imođź‘Ť.

Honestly that sounds really good. Very good normal. You got it man! When you first run it listen closely for any sounds such as higher pitched whine or grinding. If you hear something stop immediately before damage occurs if it runs great don’t hesitate to pull it apart after the first pack or two and check it.

I tend to pull my motors every few rooms to clean well and check everything. While that can be a pain at first the more you do it the easier it is. Hello theater in part is getting the motor module out. I use a single flat head screwdriver to help and doesn’t take more than 15 seconds or so now. A good example of a noise telling me to check was when I was running my vorteks hybrid yesterday at full throttle the sound increased pitch a few octaves. That told me my spur was loose, and when I checked it was.

The only way I found that I like tightening a spur is to completely pull it from the module and set by holding it in my hand. I never tighten it all the way because it causes problems (Can strip the plastic nut or break off the little round thing attached etc). I’ve just learned over time what it should feel like in most cases. And when I run it today if feels too tight or sounds to loose I’ll pull it and try again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back