Please Do this someone? Need to see once in life 1/7 Delta Plastic Mercury MUSCLE Classic car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon TLR
Hello

GUYS who like to paint and have some money.

Please buy one Delta Plastik FORD Mercury old school body.
Paint it cool. Like pearl something with flames ?

I like to see one.
I don't have money do it my self this summer.
I need new roof to my old House and kitchen also :(

PLEASE
this is one fantastic body.
I will wote it for rig of the month 100%

Have only seen it in black

Wish to see Candy paint and flames
https://deltaplastikusa.com/collect...fits-arrma-infraction-limitless-1-7-scale-2mm

ford-mercury.jpg

This is one BAD ASS old muscle car body
Someone MUST DO THIS now ?

Black metallic with real look flames?
Dark Purple candy with real or fantastical flames ?
Other candy or metallic with flames ?

You choose self

Why have no one paint this one ? this is the coolest body of them all :love:

I want to see someone make the car from Cobra with that body.

cobra skin hydrodip style or what ?
I would love snake skinn dip style WOW

what cobra are you thinking about ? :)

This Mercury body is SICK. Better than Sex almost.
please show all pictures if you have one custom painted

The movie Cobra😄with Sylvester Stallone.
Sylvester Stallone Cobra GIF by Warner Archive
I still think this was one of his better movies. Demolition Man is still my favorite though. I still want to get a shelf with 3 seashells for behind the toilet in my bathroom :ROFLMAO:

I still think this was one of his better movies. Demolition Man is still my favorite though. I still want to get a shelf with 3 seashells for behind the toilet in my bathroom :ROFLMAO:
Let us know how those work out for you🤣.

Stallone drive this car `?

i need see this movie pronto

COBRA stallone ?

Rambo 1 is my favorite,
nasty horror when stallone is hunted in woods by corrupts police

I still think this was one of his better movies.
I agree. I watched one of the original (old scholol) Star Wars movies yesterday and somehow when Chewbacca 'speaks' I have to think about the movie Rocky when he screams "Adrian!":ROFLMAO:. I like Sly, but I mean we have subtitles in the Netherlands, do you guys in the States have subtitles for Sly?:ROFLMAO:

Learning the alpabet with Sly. Gotta love the letter "I", one of his best quotes:ROFLMAO:

I agree. I watched one of the original (old scholol) Star Wars movies yesterday and somehow when Chewbacca 'speaks' I have to think about the movie Rocky when he screams "Adrian!":ROFLMAO:. I like Sly, but I mean we have subtitles in the Netherlands, do you guys in the States have subtitles for Sly?:ROFLMAO:

Learning the alpabet with Sly. Gotta love the letter "I", one of his best quotes:ROFLMAO:

I completely forgot about Tango and Cash that was a good one too.

I like Sly, but I mean we have subtitles in the Netherlands, do you guys in the States have subtitles for Sly?:ROFLMAO:

No, sadly we don’t. I’m a fan too, but only understand roughly 60% of his dialogue.

I have one of these bodies on standby, but I don't plan on doing flames or anything fancy. Will probably just do either black or gunmetal, because it will actually be driven...if it's too fancy I'll be tempted to shelf queen it. Also I'm not talented enough for anything beyond a two tone paint job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back