Vorteks Polo Creations Light Kit Review(coming soon)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Vorteks
I do a good mixture of day and night driving with my Vorteks. Great parking lot basher and speed runner. I stumbled upon a light kit on YouTube that was designed and manufactured by Polo Creations. So upon placing my order and then checking the status of it, I explained that I intended to do a review of their product for the forum. This is a place holder for that upcoming review.

Some of the YouTube comments were seemingly negative. Getting the wrong product or delays with responses and shipping. I received a response via sms and after verifying my identity here, they offered some extra goodies for me to review as well. Hopefully the product is as good as it appeared on YouTube. Once I get the product in, check it out and install it, I'll be reviewing everything for you all! Check back soon!

Yes and I'm pretty excited about this too. I am super into this hobby at this point and I love my Vorteks. I run it quite a bit after my daughter goes to bed and by then, the sun is nearly set. So having some lights would be ideal for me.

I wanted to review this product because the Vorteks is still relatively new and there aren't a lot of car specific upgrades for it in the cosmetic side of things. Mechanically, it shares with pre existing models. Just want to help the community expand their creativity and this is one way to do it!

I did not ask for free stuff. I simply asked about when my order would ship and that I intended on reviewing it here. That's when they offered some extra stuff for review so I can share with the rest of our group in hopes to expand their marketing.

When I do receive and review the items I get, it will not be biased whatsoever. I am not getting paid to do this. If it sucks, I'll tell you. If it's awesome, I'll tell you that too.

I did not ask for free stuff. I simply asked about when my order would ship and that I intended on reviewing it here. That's when they offered some extra stuff for review so I can share with the rest of our group in hopes to expand their marketing.

When I do receive and review the items I get, it will not be biased whatsoever. I am not getting paid to do this. If it sucks, I'll tell you. If it's awesome, I'll tell you that too.
I know that they look goodd on the Senton. I have seen a youtube video
Wow! These are beautiful!
BRCC Light kit

Cool. Looking forward to this.
I'm right here in Miami near this guy.
Shipping should be crazy fast haha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back