Vorteks Possible new body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Vorteks
So I was browsing the net to find suitable bodies to fit the Vorteks and came across one from Pro-Line. It's a Ford F-150 Raptor but it was designed to look like a stadium truck and I honestly dig the design. Looks like it would fit too. The Raptor body has a wheelbase of 11.6 inches whereas the Vorteks wheelbase is 11.3 inches. I'm sure it'd be possible to make it work with mounting. Any thoughts or input are strongly encouraged!

So I was browsing the net to find suitable bodies to fit the Vorteks and came across one from Pro-Line. It's a Ford F-150 Raptor but it was designed to look like a stadium truck and I honestly dig the design. Looks like it would fit too. The Raptor body has a wheelbase of 11.6 inches whereas the Vorteks wheelbase is 11.3 inches. I'm sure it'd be possible to make it work with mounting. Any thoughts or input are strongly encouraged!
I would like to think most Stadium truck bodies should fit with the right mounts.

I would like to think most Stadium truck bodies should fit with the right mounts.
That's what I was thinking too. I'm currently painting a Kraton 4s body for my Big Rock(so far it's been rough) and when I find the Raptor body, I want to try mounting it up on my Vorteks. Kraton body is getting a god of war paint scheme and it looks.... kinda poopy tbh. I won't know for sure until it's done. The rain here is so out of wack...

Alright so I looked it over after I found a detailed picture and it appears this body was made for the Rustler 4x4. It has a big opening in the back for that stupid body clip system Traxxas uses. There's also 4 holes on the front. Not exactly sure how their mounting system works but it's still an eye sore for me. But I really like the design of the truck. Want something different for a change. I already have a truck, so a cool stadium truck or rally car body is what I'm looking to throw on my Vorteks. If anyone finds anything suitable, drop a comment! Even if it's something that would fit on the Granite. They share the same set up besides the front shock tower so I can make it work!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back