Powder Coat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good few parts on the friends kit car could do with a few bits done!

Cheers for the link

That’s interesting. Wonder if it is any good?
I think I'm gunna get it. For 97 bucks that's not bad. You would pay close to that to have it done in a shop. And with this you can strip and recoat if it gets to scratched or if you want a new colour. 12.99 to 19.99 for the powder and they say 8oz can do the same as 3 cans of spray paint.
I think I'm gunna get it. For 97 bucks that's not bad. You would pay close to that to have it done in a shop. And with this you can strip and recoat if it gets to scratched or if you want a new colour. 12.99 to 19.99 for the powder and they say 8oz can do the same as 3 cans of spray paint.
They offer the masking tape too so you can do funky designs or tape off areas you don't want done.

Yeah for sure it's cost effective.

I used to do a lot of powder coating back in the day on 1:1 cars and whatever oven you use don’t plan on cooking food out of it again unless you like the taste of plastic

I used to do a lot of powder coating back in the day on 1:1 cars and whatever oven you use don’t plan on cooking food out of it again unless you like the taste of plastic

Yeah Ive cooked a few motherboards and Graphic cards in the old oven we had and thats now being recycled so will come in handy for this.

I had a kraton chassis powdered red where I work and its held up great, less is more as they say with powder, and you can change colour whenever you feel like it ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back