Ceramic coating on their RC body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because Batman.

200.gif

I have , helps resist dust dirt and scratches from my rough fingers.

I use Maximo New Bike in a can , for the entire RC and it works awesome !!!
Thanks I never heard of that but I looked it up and it looks good. Then I remembered I had some NEXTGEN ceramic coating in the garage. Found it and applied it tonight. I think this will work great!

Has anyone done a ceramic coating on their RC body? I was thinking about doing that on my Big Rock because that flat black gets finger prints on it.
Never used it on a RC car or truck but on my RC speed boats I do because it lasts longer than waxing and it sheets the water away .I don't think it does anything for a RC car or truck shell .you still get finger prints on it .but it leaves no water marks .I use ceramic coating on my props also .it gives a nice coat and reduces drag same for the shell at high speeds. I take them out of the water and they are almost perfectly dry..I also use it on my 1/1 scale real cars and it protects them from the dangerous uv rays.try using a automotive spray wax.its cheaper and you'll still get a quick coat which should help with fingerprints for a bit.ceramic coating is not cheap .at least not for the good stuff . chemical guys make a good one ..pretty reasonable.and I believe most Walmarts sell it ..good luck 👍😁

Last edited:
ceramic coating is not cheap .at least not for the good stuff . chemical guys make a good one ..pretty reasonable.and I believe most Walmarts sell it ..good luck 👍😁
Thanks for the comments. I found some Nexgen in the garage and used that. It came out great and the Truck is still flat black!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back