SOLD / FOUND powerhobby crushers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
Buyer pays PayPal fees. I'll cover shipping.
powerhobby crushers $55 shipped "used" have around 8 to 12 runs.
5th one is new.

20220823_172933.jpg

20220823_172945.jpg

not a potential buyer but a profile shot showing tread depth may help.

Those look like PH Scorpions. What compound are they? Chris, here's some info from Powerhobbys site:

Screenshot_20220828-075653_Chrome.jpg

Those look like PH Scorpions. What compound are they? Chris, here's some info from Powerhobbys site:

View attachment 239533
You are correct. Had a mix up with src crushers. 😅 my bad. They are Scorpions and they are soft compound. If I had to compare them to proline mx43s. There more like the compound that arrma uses with the backflips

So to be clear I am trying to trugify a Typhon 3s. Not sure if there is enough clearance without adapters, that I don't want to use. If they will fit a stock 3s typhon I'm a player. Just not sure of fitment and have nothing else they would be useful on.

So to be clear I am trying to trugify a Typhon 3s. Not sure if there is enough clearance without adapters, that I don't want to use. If they will fit a stock 3s typhon I'm a player. Just not sure of fitment and have nothing else they would be useful on.
IMHO I think they'd be way too big for a 3s typhon. Think they'd put too much strain on the driveline & motor, let alone the increased motor temps. Sorry if I screwed your sale @real_name_hidden !!😉

Won't work without 4s Arms, hubs, axles, links, and gearing. These are pretty heavy and have too much positive offset for near any 3s 4x4 rig.

IMHO I think they'd be way too big for a 3s typhon. Think they'd put too much strain on the driveline & motor, let alone the increased motor temps. Sorry if I screwed your sale @real_name_hidden !!😉
No worries. They just sold. Someone who has bought stuff from me before.

But I wouldn't think that the 3s lineup drivetrain would hold up long with em. There pretty heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back