Pricks and peepee's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap, so it was in the parking lot. Damn - that sucks!

We got hit that way too, at a swim meet in our neighborhood, no less. Stole my wife’s pocket book. My keys, etc. They hit about 20 cars in about 10 min.

Idiots were caught using the credit cards to buy gift cards and the dumb girl tried to cash a check using my wife’s ID at the bank - lol.

We got her ID back, but the bag was gone - it was not a cheap one either :mad:

It was a ring, they just caught the stooges. Did it in broad daylight with probably 300+ people not 50 yards away and people walking around.

This was a very nice neighborhood, area too. Cops said that’s how they do it. Usually walking a dog and dressed to fit in..like they live there. They even stop and chat with you.

They use a spring loaded pen window breaker so it doesn’t make any noise or set off the alarms. Insane
Same with the ceramic insulators on spark plugs. Beat them into little chunks, takes no effort
Thanks for the love all

Like has already been said, thieves are the lowest scum of the earth. Makes ya wanna do to them what the mob boss did to Paulie in "The Pope of Greenwich Village". Of course, it didn't work out so good for the mob boss in the end, but you get my point!
I can think of plenty of other different kind of people that would fit the lowest scum / POS on earth but thieves are definitely in that category.
Now a days are different than what it used to be ..back in the day it was easy to settle or take care of business..what's that saying?? PUT UP YOUR DUKES. well that's not so the case now ..so I advise anyone that comes into contact with someone that's stealing from you to just be safe and back off ..it's hard for me to say this cause I probably won't take my own advice but these days seems like violence is everywhere and you have no clue what that thief has on him..could be a gun or a knife and if you have a family it's best to just let them take it and call the cops... if your in your home now this changes because now your defending your self and protecting your family.so you'll need to do what ya need to do .be smart .no need to get your self killed over a petty theft.if you hear someone smashing your car window let it go don't pursue..call the cops..that's what we have insurance for.be well guys and becarefull ..

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back