Kraton Program card v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if its an old version but you will want to download the latest software package from Spektrum and update the programmer with your computer.

I try to make sure my devices are running the latest firmware, it's pretty easy to do.

Last edited:
When I plug in my program v2 card it reads PB 1.0.23!
It this an old version

When I plug in my program v2 card it reads PB 1.0.23!
It this an old version?
Sorry if this wasn't clear. The programmer V2 box has its own firmware update, PB 1.0.23 is the latest right now.

This version allows you to update your esc with the latest firmware for it, depending on the esc. For instance I've found a couple of versions depending on the esc (100a, 120a, or 150a) but what I've seen is all of the updated ESC firmware basically allows for the same settings.

Not sure if its an old version but you will want to download the latest software package from Spektrum and update the programmer with your computer.

I try to make sure my devices are running the latest firmware, it's pretty easy to do.
I guess from what I see it's the newest version.

Sorry if this wasn't clear. The programmer V2 box has its own firmware update, PB 1.0.23 is the latest right now.

This version allows you to update your esc with the latest firmware for it, depending on the esc. For instance I've found a couple of versions depending on the esc (100a, 120a, or 150a) but what I've seen is all of the updated ESC firmware basically allows for the same settings.
Ok, now where getting somewhere. So I have 1.0.23 on my v2, program card.
But can't get the ESC to download anything.

Last edited:

All set after a call to HH they helped me down load the new ESC info. Funny how when you get someone that knows their product how easy it is!!.

When you have the programmer box connected to both the esc & computer, click "connect" once you are in the esc menu (on the on-screen app vis your computer) and you'll be able to make changes then send them to the esc. You can't do this unless both are connected to the computer.

Once the esc is upgraded you can use the box to adjust settings without the computer.

When you have the programmer box connected to both the esc & computer, click "connect" once you are in the esc menu (on the on-screen app vis your computer) and you'll be able to make changes then send them to the esc. You can't do this unless both are connected to the computer.

Once the esc is upgraded you can use the box to adjust settings without the computer.
Done, and all works fine.

Does anyone know if this v2 card will let me lower the lvc cutout on my K4s V2? Its not a setting available through the beeps method for this version ESC which has orange on it, not the black edition. It seems to hit lvc way too early, like with more than 40% charge left. I got the rig new last summer 2023 and the battery is a 4s 5000 mh 50c spektrum g2. Didn’t always do this until autumn 2023.

Does anyone know if this v2 card will let me lower the lvc cutout on my K4s V2? Its not a setting available through the beeps method for this version ESC which has orange on it, not the black edition. It seems to hit lvc way too early, like with more than 40% charge left. I got the rig new last summer 2023 and the battery is a 4s 5000 mh 50c spektrum g2. Didn’t always do this until autumn 2023.
I think it will.

Yes, I just did the update to my Mojave 4s ESC. It's the orange Firma 120. Once you update, the LVC selection is available. I had the same issue with LVC hitting too early. All good now.

The latest firmware for the Spektrum programmer V2 is PB-1.0.23. If you have this display on your programmer card, then you are in business. If not, you will need to upgrade it. From there, I suggest upgrading your ESC, which as of now, the latest firmware is B5.09. You will then be able to change all of the ten available settings from that point on. (Page 18 of your Arrma 4s BLX manual) For a simple step by step procedure, watch the YouTube video from ChriswithaC: "Arrma Kraton 4s ESC Problems? Easy Fix!" Everything you need to know is in there. Suggestion for all who wish to change the parameters from factory default settings-Get a Spektrum Programmer V2. The "beep" method is for the birds... P.S. The factory default setting for the LVC is setting 4, which is 3.5v. Good luck!

20240213_142853[1].jpg

20240223_191358[1].jpg

Back