Question about arrma infraction 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No becuaes hex of the 3s infraction is 14mm and the 6s 17mm
Yeah, but if I put a 17mm hex would the tire fit under the body is what I was wondering.
But you can put 17mm hexes on it. I put these on mine w 100/42. Body trimming is necessary
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2351817885...q7FPNHENTvG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=SMS
How much trimming was necessary was it a lot or just a little bit cuz I don't want to cut my body up and make it look like a half-assed hack job you know. if it's just a little bit I can do that.

Last edited:
Yeah, but if I put a 17mm hex would the tire fit under the body is what I was wondering.

How much trimming was necessary was it a lot or just a little bit cuz I don't want to cut my body up and make it look like a half-assed hack job you know. if it's just a little bit I can do that.
You would have to aleast cut 15mm off and the 42/100 is 7mm wider than the 35/085

I have a 3s Infraction I put 42/100 on but I used a different aftermarket body. It is a mustang body & the body was made for the smaller but had lines for the 42/100. I don't have a pic I've already changed it again.
But here's a yt video showing it on Infraction body 3s

I have a 3s Infraction I put 42/100 on but I used a different aftermarket body. It is a mustang body & the body was made for the smaller but had lines for the 42/100. I don't have a pic I've already changed it again.
But here's a yt video showing it on Infraction body 3s
Hell yeah, thanks man.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back