Quick question about loose pin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bscheife

Reaction score
After my bash today I noticed this pin sticking out. It moves around pretty easily in there. I can obviously push it back in, and it'll hold the arm in place, but I'm thinking it's just going to wiggle loose again on my next run. What would you guys recommend -- do I have I to replace the lower A-arm or is it possible to do a repair? On the other A-arms, the pin doesn't seem to be open on that end; the hole doesn't seem to go all the way through the A-arm on those, but for some reason it does on this one.

Also, don't mind the broken wing. Another recent casually. Am ordering a replacement today. Should I order the stock replacement, or should I get the one from the Kraton 4S? Just wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in durability or performance.

Forgive the dirt. Didn't have a chance to clean it well yet today

IMG_1809.jpeg

IMG_1808.jpeg

After my bash today I noticed this pin sticking out. It moves around pretty easily in there. I can obviously push it back in, and it'll hold the arm in place, but I'm thinking it's just going to wiggle loose again on my next run. What would you guys recommend -- do I have I to replace the lower A-arm or is it possible to do a repair? On the other A-arms, the pin doesn't seem to be open on that end; the hole doesn't seem to go all the way through the A-arm on those, but for some reason it does on this one.

Also, don't mind the broken wing. Another recent casually. Am ordering a replacement today. Should I order the stock replacement, or should I get the one from the Kraton 4S? Just wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in durability or performance.

Forgive the dirt. Didn't have a chance to clean it well yet today

View attachment 125050

View attachment 125051
A small cap head screw should be in the hole in the a-arm next to it, holding the pin in place.

20210206_220514.jpg

Ps mine is dirtier lol

I see the head screw on the back side of the A-arm, but not on the front side...

yeah, I think it's punched through.. Just not sure how that happened. might end up just getting a new a arm. Not sure how I would jerry-rig something there strong enough to hold

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back