Kraton R.I.P. Kraton 4s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nineball

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
It doesn't seem like anyone has noticed it yet. The Kraton 4s is no longer listed on the site, and it's under the "discontinued models" on the parts section. Oddly, the outcast is still there.

V3 coming soon. The Granite/Senton/Ty3s have already gotten the v3 update, the O4s and K4s should be next.

From years past, the updates are staggered thru Q4 and Q1, so expect "refresh" releases every few weeks from now till Feb/March, till they hit them all. If we hit mid march, and your favorite model has not gotten a refresh, then it is time to worry.

It's been this way for a few days now, so it's not a glitch. And the parts catalog confirms it, so... it would seem it went the way of the senton 6s. If it was a refresh of the 4s line, I don't think they would have left the outcast in the list.

It's been this way for a few days now, so it's not a glitch. And the parts catalog confirms it, so... it would seem it went the way of the senton 6s. If it was a refresh of the 4s line, I don't think they would have left the outcast in the list.
It's not gone. I know this for fact.

Jason Deardon himself said stronger and tougher 4S models coming in 2021.

You are kind of right, but all the way wrong. The Part # for the V2 Kraton probably has been discontinued. The V3 will have a new part number. THIS IS NORNAL AND IS HOW ARRMA DEFINES THE NEW UPDATED MODEL.

Jeez.

V3 coming soon. The Granite/Senton/Ty3s have already gotten the v3 update, the O4s and K4s should be next.

From years past, the updates are staggered thru Q4 and Q1, so expect "refresh" releases every few weeks from now till Feb/March, till they hit them all. If we hit mid march, and your favorite model has not gotten a refresh, then it is time to worry.

Has the 6S Kraton already been updated? Sorry for noob question.

Thanks, is it the same with the Outcast?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back