Kraton Kraton 4s Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Senton Mega
  3. Infraction 4x4
I just bought a Arma Kraton 4S and was wondering if I could swap my spektrum 2400kv for a 3250kv motor that is in my infraction parts car? Can I and will my 5200 and 5000mah 4s batteries push it? I am new at this.

17065794102196406754481015323936.jpg

17065794352128335015850470816365.jpg

The short answer is yes. 4s with a smaller motor will probably cause issues. Overheating and clogging would be likely. Check the spec on the motor. The more important question is why do you want to replace the motor. What are you trying to achieve?

The short answer is yes. 4s with a smaller motor will probably cause issues. Overheating and clogging would be likely. Check the spec on the motor. The more important question is why do you want to replace the motor. What are you trying to achieve?
Maybe he’s going to FAST and wants to slow down?

If you really wanna have fun, put the Kraton's ESC & motor in the Infraction with a bigger pinion & run it on 4s!

But yeah, like everyone else said, that's probably a bad idea. Only if you combine that with street tires, like 100mm diameter GRPs will It kinda work out. Otherwise you'll have to go to an even smaller pinion...

My K4sV2 is still in the 50mph territory off-road with extra weight of a full chassis plate 12t pinion, stock motor & a 4s lipo... but I am using a 6s BLX185 ESC. So...🤷🏾‍♂️

I was curious if it would be just a easy swap and how much faster would it be. A little or alot faster?
I was curious if it would be just a easy swap and how much faster would it be. A little or alot faster?
The box claims 55mph and I question that.
I just read all the replies. So the answer is don't do it. Thank you but can I put a lipo on that infraction truck? I put a 8.4 nimh on that 3250kv in the infraction but it doesn't work right drives for a few seconds then dies.

Last edited:
3250kv is about 1/3 more than 2400kV. So about about 1/3 higher top speed.

Back