RadioLink Trade in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the same one I linked to the second time around and it shows $359.99
Your link's didn't have the camera. Mine does
Ali Express is very confusing and I think it's deliberate. You have to read descriptions very carefully because that's where they trip you up. There are literally hundreds of these posts. Hell, you can make a post and as long as it comes from the RadioLink store your post can make it appear RadioLink themselves are selling it. It's almost like Amazon or Ebay in the sense you have to devote time going through posts because the first 2 or 3 will gave inflated prices.
This is why I wish these sites had a "best price" search. But they make their money off a percentage of the sell price so we will never see such a feature.
This is why Ebay fought tooth and nail to back up a seller who once added a zero to the purchase price of 2 hockey sticks. They claimed it was reasonable for the seller to charge more, and without my authorization, because they oversold and had to put a rush order out to restock and "serve" me. Took Visa 5 months to settle that and I still had to eat the interest.
Against my better judgement, it was this hobby that broke my almost 20 year stand against buying online. And now when I do, I use prepaid reloadable cards. Even Amazon doesn't have my CC info.

Your link's didn't have the camera. Mine does
Ali Express is very confusing and I think it's deliberate. You have to read descriptions very carefully because that's where they trip you up. There are literally hundreds of these posts. Hell, you can make a post and as long as it comes from the RadioLink store your post can make it appear RadioLink themselves are selling it. It's almost like Amazon or Ebay in the sense you have to devote time going through posts because the first 2 or 3 will gave inflated prices.
This is why I wish these sites had a "best price" search. But they make their money off a percentage of the sell price so we will never see such a feature.
This is why Ebay fought tooth and nail to back up a seller who once added a zero to the purchase price of 2 hockey sticks. They claimed it was reasonable for the seller to charge more, and without my authorization, because they oversold and had to put a rush order out to restock and "serve" me. Took Visa 5 months to settle that and I still had to eat the interest.
Against my better judgement, it was this hobby that broke my almost 20 year stand against buying online. And now when I do, I use prepaid reloadable cards. Even Amazon doesn't have my CC info.
The second link I posted the last option has the camera.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back