RadioLink Trade in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greengaunja

Ise da by' dat burns da Senton........
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
If anyone here uses RL and may be thinking of upgrading to the new RC8X, order from AliExpress or Radiolink directly. They are doing a "trade in". Huge discounts for a new RC8X and the "trade in" is just a pic of the barcode inside the battery box. Basically a loyalty discount.
Screenshot_20230516_052730_AliExpress.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_052759_AliExpress.jpg

I picked up the RC8X a few months ago, and it is a very nice radio especially for the price.
I want it mostly for the FPV capability to try with my crawlers. Also a speed run using it would be sweet. Almost pulled the trigger on a package that included everything for just under $500 CADwhen i saw this.

So how much is the discount with rc6gsv3? I see them at $280 to $320.
ok I see now, it looks to be $80 off. So around $220

Last edited:
If you already have a RL, they want proof and then will give you the discount. Just need a pic of the barcode in battery compartment underneath the removable battery tray.
They are calling it a trade in when really its just a loyalty discount.

If you already have a RL, they want proof and then will give you the discount. Just need a pic of the barcode in battery compartment underneath the removable battery tray.
They are calling it a trade in when really its just a loyalty discount.

I realize now that that's precisely what you already said but I skimmed through so fast I didn't put two and two together. My bad. I guess I should have waited to buy mine 😅

I want it mostly for the FPV capability to try with my crawlers. Also a speed run using it would be sweet. Almost pulled the trigger on a package that included everything for just under $500 CADwhen i saw this.
I have the same plan for my crawlers. I have all of the stuff I need to start running a camera and I am planning on trying it out this weekend. Should be pretty neat!

I picked up the RC8X a few months ago, and it is a very nice radio especially for the price.
What is the retail going price without a discount?
Peaks my interest.
Have a RC6GS already. (y)

What is the retail going price without a discount?
Peaks my interest.
Have a RC6GS already. (y)
I got mine on Amazon back in January and it was around $300. Included the transmitter, a receiver, battery, carrying case, an extra trigger, screen protector, and some tools. It is a very nice radio imho. Hell of a lot of features for the price.

I would order direct or from aliexpress. Their shipping for things like that are fast, but mainly to get a package deal. To me, it's cheaper to not use the discount if want everything with it.
First pics are general prices, second is discount($229US), third is package with all accessories($295US)
Screenshot_20230518_123945_AliExpress.jpg
Screenshot_20230518_123916_AliExpress.jpg
Screenshot_20230518_124009_AliExpress.jpg

I would order direct or from aliexpress. Their shipping for things like that are fast, but mainly to get a package deal. To me, it's cheaper to not use the discount if want everything with it.
First pics are general prices, second is discount($229US), third is package with all accessories($295US)View attachment 300466View attachment 300467View attachment 300468.

Idk why but I want this one https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...69082078!sh!US!769999536&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa it comes with an FPV camera and rx.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back