Raider Raider XL, RPM A-Arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajdragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
Hi

This question is directed to people who have installed RPM A-Arms on their Raider XL's with the HD hinge pins.

How do you secure the HD hinge pins in place?

The RPM A-Arms do not have a hole in them for the retaining screw like the stock A-Arms do. The RPM A-Arms are designed to have screw in hinge pins which I don't have. I guess I could always drill a tiny hole in the arm and put a tiny screw in place., but I really don't want to void the warranty by doing that.

Hi

This question is directed to people who have installed RPM A-Arms on their Raider XL's with the HD hinge pins.

How do you secure the HD hinge pins in place?

The RPM A-Arms do not have a hole in them for the retaining screw like the stock A-Arms do. The RPM A-Arms are designed to have screw in hinge pins which I don't have. I guess I could always drill a tiny hole in the arm and put a tiny screw in place., but I really don't want to void the warranty by doing that.

Install a retaining plate across the front of those pins.

Hi

I'm not understanding what you mean! Do you have a image or picture.

I don't own a Raider XL..

But, something like this (for my Kraton 6S v4)
IMG_20230728_205435176.jpg

IMG_20230728_205444600.jpg

IMG_20230728_205529556.jpg

IMG_20230728_205509545.jpg

This plate is 3D printed and should be flipped around so it's "retaining" the hinge pins when installed.

Hi

I wished it was that easy to do that for the Raider.

Unfortunately this is what I'm dealing with. I think I might be better off just returning the RPM's and just order more stock arms. This is the first time I have broken a stock arm in the past 8 years.
IMG_5743.JPG

IMG_5744.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back