Random images strikes again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
I just saw this pop up on random images and it really grabbed me. Great job @Mr.Duke !!! This is very inspiring to me. I may need an additional Typhon…
IMG_3288.jpeg

I just saw this pop up on random images and it really grabbed me. Great job @Mr.Duke !!! This is very inspiring to me. I may need an additional Typhon…
View attachment 361597
I was very close to making a Typhon look like this .maybey slightly longer but definitely all black ..pretty sweet looking ..😁👍

That isn't a Typhon chassis - it looks like an Infraction 6s (I own one) or Limitless chassis with a Typhon body on it. It does look great.
Yes your actually correct...I can see sway bars and front upper control arms are infraction.limitlesss also

For reference the infraction / Limitless / Felony used the Typhon arms. (the Typhon 6s existed first)
Basically he put street wheels/tires on a Typhon and installed the front bumper, shocks, and towers from the 1/7 scale cars.
Very easy bolt on street mods that look killer in black like this!

batman dc GIF

@Mr.Duke is know for his basic black creations. Always gorgeous and sexy as hell. I’d never seen this one. Upon inspection though, it is longer than a Typhon. Doesn’t look as long as a Lim, though. Kraton length?

@Mr.Duke is know for his basic black creations. Always gorgeous and sexy as hell. I’d never seen this one. Upon inspection though, it is longer than a Typhon. Doesn’t look as long as a Lim, though. Kraton length?

I think that may be a standard chassis. I had built a stretched Kraton/Typhon and the distance from the rear of the body to the tower is clearly longer. (or maybe the camera angle hides the extended rear body mounts.)

Stretched 2Capture.JPG

Its the Tyfraction. Looks good in black.
No it doesn't look good in black 🙁
IT LOOKS BEEEEEEEAUTIFULL IN BLACK 🥰🥰🥰

Looks about infraction length to me. Could be kraton also🤷

Last edited:
I think that may be a standard chassis. I had built a stretched Kraton/Typhon and the distance from the rear of the body to the tower is clearly longer. (or maybe the camera angle hides the extended rear body mounts.)

View attachment 361603
Nice. How was that thing for speed running?

Back