$$$ Rc'holics not so anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned my lesson with rc planes, they take up a lot of space really quick. Trying to pace myself a little better with the ground vehicles but dang it's hard. So far just the Mojave for bashin' and a 1/24 Axial Deadbolt for for chasing the cats around the house. :) I reeaaaally want a second Mojave as a backup, but might be kind of a hard sell at the moment, it's the wife's turn for a new 1/1 scale vehicle.

I learned my lesson with rc planes, they take up a lot of space really quick. Trying to pace myself a little better with the ground vehicles but dang it's hard. So far just the Mojave for bashin' and a 1/24 Axial Deadbolt for for chasing the cats around the house. :) I reeaaaally want a second Mojave as a backup, but might be kind of a hard sell at the moment, it's the wife's turn for a new 1/1 scale vehicle.
You should get a different model, something that will have different handling characteristics so you can have vehicles for every occasion ;)

I have the WLToys for any small himans that come along, ECX Amp (2wd) and my Senton can be shared with older humans but for now the Kraton is all mine ;)

Hi I'm an rc'holic have only been into hobby since march-april, bought first two little Hosim 9125's with batteries and extras about $350-$400. Bought the Granite 4x4 3s $299, batteries chargers and replacement parts/upgrades probably another $300-400 so far. Looking at getting a new 4s rig or just jumping in and saving enough for something in the 6s line so #s will definitely jump up soon lol.

My Name is Matt and I live in the Tampa Bay area! I am a MASSIVE rc'holic but I have no kids :p I am also a frequent flyer at M2C racing / Just bashing it RC and Horizon Hobby and many more! Recently I am adding the new #v2 #Infraction to my collection which will be my first speedster ??? I have already paid for it so i will be picking up next week when my LHS - Jacksons Brothers Hobby Shop in Clearwater, FL!

Feel free to check out any of my build logs in my signature! All of my cars are all jacked up w/ tons of upgrades!
ARRMA FLEET.jpeg

I have debt and bills to pay yet I'm looking and ordering another Arrma. Is this an issue? Do I have a problem? I think i know the answer Dammit.

Hi I'm an rc'holic have only been into hobby since march-april, bought first two little Hosim 9125's with batteries and extras about $350-$400. Bought the Granite 4x4 3s $299, batteries chargers and replacement parts/upgrades probably another $300-400 so far. Looking at getting a new 4s rig or just jumping in and saving enough for something in the 6s line so #s will definitely jump up soon lol.
My Name is Matt and I live in the Tampa Bay area! I am a MASSIVE rc'holic but I have no kids :p I am also a frequent flyer at M2C racing / Just bashing it RC and Horizon Hobby and many more! Recently I am adding the new #v2 #Infraction to my collection which will be my first speedster ??? I have already paid for it so i will be picking up next week when my LHS - Jacksons Brothers Hobby Shop in Clearwater, FL!

Feel free to check out any of my build logs in my signature! All of my cars are all jacked up w/ tons of upgrades!
View attachment 97155
I think I renewed my membership with the DB Pro / DBXL.
I have debt and bills to pay yet I'm looking and ordering another Arrma. Is this an issue? Do I have a problem? I think i know the answer Dammit.
This is why we have this group. A place to open up and admit you have a problem. You know, first steps and all that sh!t. Let me start by saying, there's far worse things you could be addicted to, so someone please explain that to my wife. I promised her I'd slow down and I did. I bought a crawler?. Feel free to follow my lead ladys and gents. @Uplift-RC, since you don't have kids, you get the donuts for the next meeting☕?

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Me first: "guys I have a problem"

Ok I feel better already. It feels great to talk. Thanks for listening guys. Your the best . ?

Ok great session today guys. Let's end it with the Bad Guy affirmation. All together now.

“I’m bad. And that’s good. I will never be good. And that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me.”

Ok great session today guys. Let's end it with the Bad Guy affirmation. All together now.

“I’m bad. And that’s good. I will never be good. And that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me.”

Hi, I'm Layne and I'm a R/C aholic! Been in the hobby since 83, got 30 planes, 2 helicopters, 2 drones and a tank. Got into cars one year ago with a Slash 4x4 VXL, then a Axial Bomber rock Racer, followed by a Rustler 2 wheel brushed, then a Typhon 6s, then another Typhon 6s, because their so fun and now just picked up a Rustler 4x4 VXL. I have a special card for fun that averages about 900 to 1500 month. Beyond hope for me, bury me with a transmitter and a drone so I can spy on my friends!

IMG_20200828_185950854.jpg

@Notorious J I think you need a fresh start, you need to ship your current rigs, supplies, parts and all support materials to me. I think a clean slate would be a refreshing change for you. :ROFLMAO: No seriously!

I have a confession that I may Ir may not have purchased another RC this week. No I don’t have more space. I am going to need to make some space. Looks like I need to build up some 3S rigs and sell them as rollers.

Trying to thin my hanger of aircraft so I can make more room for future Arrma's. So today one of the guys who used to fly with me gave me another 2 airplanes! :oops: ? space was already at a premium but ya just can't say no to something like that.
Not sure how I'm going to fit Notorious J's collection in there but I'll manage. :ROFLMAO:

Hi My name is Tony and i'm an RC'holic. I am not in the league as some others on here im sure (and my work area is nowhere as organized as @Notorious J) but between my Mojave 6s and my outcast 8s that I am continually breaking, its racking up some coin for sure. (not to mention my 2 older losi scte's that i tinker with trying to make them something they are not intended to be). I most recently bent the chassis on my outcast 8s, so of course i need an M2C and all the other m2c goodies for a rebuild! If i'm going to tear things down i need to upgrade everything possible while its apart right? lol :p Just replacing the broken part with a stock part, or replacing only the actual broke part during the rebuild, who does that, right?? lol

Also, is it bad that i look at the classifieds on here and facebook marketplace for rc stuff on the daily?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back