RCP’s Kronos XTR’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did BC make the lower and center brace's ??? especially the center, you know the one you keep breaking and the one I'm about to break..😉🤣🤣🤣

Can't remember if I asked, but how much do the XTR's weigh vs a Kraton EXB ???

Did BC make the lower and center brace's ??? especially the center, you know the one you keep breaking and the one I'm about to break..😉🤣🤣🤣

Can't remember if I asked, but how much do the XTR's weigh vs a Kraton EXB ???
Nope, no center and lower... just the towers top plate and steering wings. She also made a really cool center diff spacer to lift up the motor so that you don’t have to trim the beauty washers to put a bigger can in 👍🏻👍🏻

Xtr2 coming together nicely ...
555E5913-2B66-4C80-8AAC-85A2ACCAAF40.jpeg
3B4E17E1-55E0-49F0-A0E1-3EC91D4C77FC.jpeg
4A96A87D-9254-4500-9921-E4E85F5910BC.jpeg

Do you have a link for the m2c arrma stand offs? I'm swapping for the arrma shocks just because they are easy to get on eBay from RTR take offs. Did you have to modify/drill anything to fit the standoffs?

Also, I ordered a custom tower to tower brace from Basher queen that I'm going to mount to the front and rear shock tower brace. It will go through that center cage. I'm going to rig up a mounting system, just to get some extra support, the front composite brace is prone to failure on hard impacts.

I also ripped the screws out of my front diff cover(the inside cracked) but that was only after multiple nosedive from 15-20ft(I suck at landing clean)

Do you have a link for the m2c arrma stand offs? I'm swapping for the arrma shocks just because they are easy to get on eBay from RTR take offs. Did you have to modify/drill anything to fit the standoffs?

Also, I ordered a custom tower to tower brace from Basher queen that I'm going to mount to the front and rear shock tower brace. It will go through that center cage. I'm going to rig up a mounting system, just to get some extra support, the front composite brace is prone to failure on hard impacts.

I also ripped the screws out of my front diff cover(the inside cracked) but that was only after multiple nosedive from 15-20ft(I suck at landing clean)
Here’s one that’s now available..
https://m2cracing.net/arrma-v5-notorious/390-m2c3080-arrma-shock-tower-stand-off-kit.html

They don’t have the ones I use anymore.. of course..

I used these on Basherqueen towers though… that come predrilled for the m2c standoffs. The stock shock towers have those notches for the Kronos standoffs.. not sure if they would work 🤔 if they did some how, they would need to be drilled out to 4mm with the included drill bit 👍🏻👍🏻

https://m2cracing.net/arrma-v5-notorious/390-m2c3080-arrma-shock-tower-stand-off-kit.html

I used these on Basherqueen towers though… that come predrilled for the m2c standoffs. The stock shock towers have those notches for the Kronos standoffs.. not sure if they would work 🤔 if they did some how, they would need to be drilled out to 4mm with the included drill bit 👍🏻👍🏻
I guess I just ordered the basherqueen carbon kit to go with my custom tower brace. Thanks for the thought about the notches

Guess I'll have to order Kimberly's Carbon kit. How are they holding up for you? Also what's your opinion of the Corally shocks vs the arrma shocks durability wise? I can adjust the dampening to my liking either way, just trying to get an idea of which setup is more durable.

Also what's your opinion of the Corally shocks vs the arrma shocks durability wise? I can adjust the dampening to my liking either way, just trying to get an idea of which setup is more durable.

The Arrma V5 shocks are definitely more durable. Thicker shock shafts, and the thicker rod ends help a lot.

The Arrma V5 shocks are definitely more durable. Thicker shock shafts, and the thicker rod ends help a lot.
Sorry to pepper you with the questions, but I don't have much experience with arrma products. Are the kraton exb(1/8th) shocks any different than the blx shocks?

Sorry to pepper you with the questions, but I don't have much experience with arrma products. Are the kraton exb(1/8th) shocks any different than the blx shocks?

The Kraton 6S EXB shocks are the same as the Kraton 6S BLX V5 shocks. The V4 shocks were a little different (wimpier). You want either Kraton EXB or Kraton V5 shocks, they are the same.

New video featuring BASHERQUEEN parts!

Nice setup man. I'm in the process of beefing my XTR to the max. I've been regularly sending it 70ft+ long and extra beef doesn't hurt. I purchased a bash bar from Radicalrcuk.com link: https://www.radicalrcuk.com/product-page/team-corally-kronos-shogun-bash-bar which is on its way. I also drilled out the diff cases to accept 5mm longer screws(probably not needed with the bash bar) I Mounted up my custom Basherqueen Arrma style tower to tower brace(347mm eye to eye) using the existing holes in the front and rear tower braces.. I used an Axial m4×75mm threaded link and some m4 nylon spacers and lock nuts to mount the rear and an m4×25mm screw with a lock nut to mount to the front tower brace. M2C shock standoffs. Im using arrma pillow balls on the front knuckles. Grabbed some dBoots Copperheads from Jenny's for rubber. Pics coming soon. I'll start a build thread soon, but this seems to be the hip Kronos XTR spot🤣

Screenshot_20210617-130801_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-133254_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-133552_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-133936_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Nice setup man. I'm in the process of beefing my XTR to the max. I've been regularly sending it 70ft+ long and extra beef doesn't hurt. I purchased a bash bar from Radicalrcuk.com link: https://www.radicalrcuk.com/product-page/team-corally-kronos-shogun-bash-bar which is on its way. I also drilled out the diff cases to accept 5mm longer screws(probably not needed with the bash bar) I Mounted up my custom Basherqueen Arrma style tower to tower brace(347mm eye to eye) using the existing holes in the front and rear tower braces.. I used an Axial m4×75mm threaded link and some m4 nylon spacers and lock nuts to mount the rear and an m4×25mm screw with a lock nut to mount to the front tower brace. M2C shock standoffs. Im using arrma pillow balls on the front knuckles. Grabbed some dBoots Copperheads from Jenny's for rubber. Pics coming soon. I'll start a build thread soon, but this seems to be the hip Kronos XTR spot🤣

View attachment 152592

View attachment 152593

View attachment 152594

View attachment 152595
Nice man! Thank you for sharing. I can’t wait to see what you got goin on. The copperheads will be beefy on there 😎

smart thinking on the T2T.

View attachment 152592

View attachment 152593

View attachment 152594

View attachment 152595
Thanks for sharing… Question: Did you modify one of her bars, probably a Mojave bar, or did she make you a custom one?
Hurricane

70 ft thats very high don't think any of my cars wood last one jump :oops:

Thanks for sharing… Question: Did you modify one of her bars, probably a Mojave bar, or did she make you a custom one?
Hurricane
She made it custom for me, $60. It only took about a week after Ordering. I requested 347mm from the centre of each hole. I probably would have asked for 348mm in hindsight. The front tower brace is probably the weakest point on the whole car So I wanted the carbon brace to push up on it towards the back of the front brace a little bit. I broke about 5 of them on my shogun before I got the Kronos... Measure yourself and come up with the dimensions that you prefer and just Message her on eBay she's very responsive!

She did say that she's coming out with a carbon bash bar For the bottom of the chassie like the aluminium one I got from radical RC from radical RC. She told me she's waiting for the XTR's to come back and stock so she can get her hands on one
Not height lmao just distance, Probably only 30' Max height I've hit, maybe a lil more idk. .... I doubt any RC could take a 70' hit unless the landing was absolutely perfect
Not height lmao just distance, Probably only 30' Max height I've hit, maybe a lil more idk. .... I doubt any RC could take a 70' hit unless the landing was absolutely perfect
But @RichDuperbash sends em pretty effin high

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back