Recess is more fun at home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cumminz

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Loving the extra time with my boy at home while he's doing homeschool. Taking a little break. Just finished the body on his limitless and testing out the Felony.
20200827_133902.jpg

All my girl is interested in is Roblox...always playing that when not doing official things. Wishing I could convince the fam to get into RC too but at the same time it does mean I'd have less money for my RC addiction... :p

That felony is sexy!! Love that colour.
I was worried when all my lhs had left to pre buy was orange but it definitely is not the same color as the box. I really dig it.
All my girl is interested in is Roblox...always playing that when not doing official things. Wishing I could convince the fam to get into RC too but at the same time it does mean I'd have less money for my RC addiction... :p
My boy is addicted to anything with wheels, so I'm in trouble lmao.

First thoughts : body seemed a little flimsy while driving. Seems there is 2 screws that hold it down between a rubber piece on both sides on the bottom. Don't think this was made very clear by arrma unless I missed

Also after just 1 pack the tires have rubbed off a decent amount of paint on the front fenders. May need to adjust the shocks.

20200827_161746.jpg

20200827_161800.jpg

20200827_161805.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back