They said it’s a fun hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you bash the glue will separate the paint from the clear poly if you don’t prep 320 grit sandpaper well enough for great adhesion. Better than cracking the PC in the tight radii or angles.

Never had this happen with my painted bodies or original ones.
Yes, paint needs to dry for at least 24h or longer. Never done the shoe goo stuff within a 1 week or longer of painting.
Standard paints for RC bodies, mix of companies.

Never had this happen with my painted bodies or original ones.
Yes, paint needs to dry for at least 24h or longer. Never done the shoe goo stuff within a 1 week or longer of painting.
Standard paints for RC bodies, mix of companies.
I believe it works. I half arsed it I think.. was in too much a rush to bash, LOL. I figure anything over a year from a body is sufficient. Good enough for me. 🍻

Use all of the methods described above and enjoy your 9-pound, indestructible body. Or, just use Gorilla tape and replace the body after a few packs, which gives you the opportunity to always add something new, different, and awesome to your ride!

I've been experimenting with hot glue lately.. if ya hit the cracks before they get too big, seems to work pretty well. I used it on my Kraton body at the rear where the "bed" portion steps down from the sides, was starting to crack. Filled it with a couple thin layers around the cracks, extending the glue out about a half inch around the cracks.🤷‍♂️
Of course it's wise to clean thoroughly before hand, I used some electrical cleaner on a paper towel, body is well scuffed too..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back