Granite Replaced Granite Arms with Typhoon RPM and composite links. Alignment all messed up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbeckwith00

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I replaced my Granite stock arms with Typhoon arms. I ordered a set of the typhoon composite links. Installed last night and my back tires are pointing IN pretty badly and the front tires are both pointing OUT pretty badly. What couuld I have done wrong? Sorry for no pictures, I am at work.

I replaced my Granite stock arms with Typhoon arms. I ordered a set of the typhoon composite links. Installed last night and my back tires are pointing IN pretty badly and the front tires are both pointing OUT pretty badly. What couuld I have done wrong? Sorry for no pictures, I am at work.
You might have too much camber in the rear but its expected because you don't have the adjustable links anymore

Other than change your suspension components..
Nothing really.

You just need to re-adjust your steering linkages in the front to get your toe back in line.
1677854845003.png

and check your camber
1677854872587.png

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/odd-rear-wheels-stance.59345/

I noticed that with the fixed links on the Granite as well, the truck handles fine though. When you are able post up a picture. (y)

Unfortunately with the fixed links you can't adjust the toe or camber. But the rears pointing in and the fronts pointing out is how all the mega line cars are setup.

Okay.
He could get some Typhon 3S tie rods & turnbuckles..

Or, anything similar to accommodate the length of the new suspension components.

1677857248504.png

Last edited:
I noticed that with the fixed links on the Granite as well, the truck handles fine though. When you are able post up a picture. (y)
Ill send one in a few hours, mine are bad enough that I cant imagine it will drive at all.

Ill send one in a few hours, mine are bad enough that I cant imagine it will drive at all.

It would be most advised to Not drive until suspension geometry has been properly set.. Or you risk wearing out your servo and tires prematurely..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back