Notorious RPM a-arm upgrades on the 6s Notorious and Talion Exb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video and trucks! I thought you were at an airport when you powered that thing up! LOL. I can't stand hearing fans like that myself. Never felt a need. Sounds like the gear mesh may be a tad tight? Do you use threadlocker on the wheelnuts? I do, apply once a year or so. The threadlocker stays on the threads even after being removed several times. I think it helps by creating friction even after removal of the nuts. RPM arms can be good or bad. Too much flex in them for my liking. I think Arrma's arms are the best combination of strength and flexibility. Buy 2 sets at a time, once you get the driving down you won't go through as many. Enjoy🍻

Nice video and trucks! I thought you were at an airport when you powered that thing up! LOL. I can't stand hearing fans like that myself. Never felt a need. Sounds like the gear mesh may be a tad tight? Do you use threadlocker on the wheelnuts? I do, apply once a year or so. The threadlocker stays on the threads even after being removed several times. I think it helps by creating friction even after removal of the nuts. RPM arms can be good or bad. Too much flex in them for my liking. I think Arrma's arms are the best combination of strength and flexibility. Buy 2 sets at a time, once you get the driving down you won't go through as many. Enjoy🍻
The Notorious is stock gearing and gear meshing and yes i normally do use threadlock on my wheel nuts but forgot to add some to them this time I've only had the Notorious about 2 or 3 weeks at most thats the first time I had the tires off it. The talion I just got about a week and a half ago from a guy on Reddit/Ebay so it's used it has stock 50t spur with a 20t pinion but I'll be gearing it down this week and I don't mind the fan noise it lets me know they're still working lol what would be a good upgrade for shocks arrma shocks don't seem to hold up to my style of driving that's what I seem to break the most

Cool video! I personally run the stock plastics rod ends. They're pretty strong but at the same time you need to have a weak part of your shock. A part that will give and break under pressure or load. I'd rather break a rod end end than a shock rod. They're cheaper, and easier to replace.

Cool video! I personally run the stock plastics rod ends. They're pretty strong but at the same time you need to have a weak part of your shock. A part that will give and break under pressure or load. I'd rather break a rod end end than a shock rod. They're cheaper, and easier to replace.
True but the problem is I break a shock end almost everytime I land ive replaced 3 before I went to the aluminum Shock ends the plastic ones don't hold up worth a damn for me lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back