Search button for all your questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get fired so quickly lol
You on the phone
Seinfeld Soup GIF

@Lovestricken
There are people into RC Planes, that pay someone to build it for them, and then have someone else fly it for them....That's the one I can't figure out. :unsure: :oops: to each his own. I can understand some people are not able to, or just don't have time to wrench on their own stuff, but to have someone else drive it too would be crazy. o_O
Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

^^^ very true.
I noticed many newb members come here because their dog ate the manual. 🤷‍♂️ ( never opened it up)
You just cant spoon feed everyone. Gets rediculous at times.
Most of the basic info is in the manual or at Arrma's Gigasite, along with a copy of the manual.👍
First thing I did when I bought my first rc was read the user manual, hell I do the same thing for my real cars too, if I wouldn't have read my user manual for real car it would have taken me a while to figure out the radio controls were behind the steering wheel.

Last edited:
The problem is often the search feature eliminates KEY words. And sometimes its like you need a code for the search feature to return with what you asked for.
Screenshot_20210122-230539_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210122-230641_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not sure how parts from a Mega and 3s help here.
Or this:
Screenshot_20210122-230306_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210122-230315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sure, remove 3s. Its not like the number of cells mean anything anyways.
I did a thread earlier about Parts Compatibility. After almost 2 hours sifting through threads. Even tried Left, Left, Right, Down, Right, Left, Up, Triangle, Square, Triangle, start. Didnt work
Just remember....
All you "computery" guys are gonna beg to come into my log cabin surrounded by an electric fence running off power generated by a river and and several old truck alternators while im eating venison bagged that morning served with veggies grown in the greenhouse next to the er, "seasoning" when the Zombie Apocalypse hits.
I devoted my life to practical knowledge. Lol

Last edited:
Suspension section?
Top?

Where???? This is my top:
Screenshot_20210123-001134_Samsung Internet.jpg

And I'm pretty sure a sticky to me isn't the sticky you speak of. Lol

P.S. Not being rude. Last was funny but seriously, im open to being educated here.

PPS The only way I can even find the premium section is when a notification pops up from it.

When doing research it can be very helpful to use google. put in what you are searching for, followed by site:arrmaforum.com, or when parts hunting in a specific country, site:it - de - uk - u get the point 😉

I know it's bad of me to say this but at my local hobby shop I will help work on people's cars there just to people out. Obviously new people to the hobby... but there are a couple guys who spend big money in there and the bring their rigs in for the simplest things like loose screws or a bad bearing, arm replacements. I don't think they have ever turned a screw. 1 I see all the time on YouTube does the same thing. It drives me mad.
I know exactly which YT'er you are referring to without mentioning him. :ROFLMAO: My 11 yo son even questions why he has the LHS charge his lipos also. His LHS must make beacoup $$$ on these so-called RC hobbyists. Some guys have it that way. 🤷‍♂️ Walk into a shop and ask for dual motor Infr. or Lim and a custom ugly color, sloppy paint job. Best Futaba radio, 8S etc. because he wants the "Bestest" and $3k later the guy cant even install the lipos or drive. His GF drives better than he does.:ROFLMAO:

The closest LHS to me is about 45 min drive. I go there for paints and supplies in a pinch. Once raced their carpet track in the TC days. Since closed and it became a Traxxas shop. But this LHS is in a very affluent town. I see well heeled men pull up in their exotic cars dressed in suits walking in with their Traxxas rigs, Crawlers, X-Maxes etc. They want the most silliest things done. Like a cleaning, or steering trim done. I ask the owner what's up with that. He said that's what these local customers want nowadays.
Be the warr. rep for Trx. They would love you.:ROFLMAO:
I would get fired so quickly lol
Be the warr. rep for Trx. They would love you.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
"....ok sir, and then what happens when you depress the trigger all the way?.........really?....doesn't go fast?........hmmm.........I think I see the problem.....yes.....the easiest fix?.....chuck it out the window and buy an ARRMA"

You aren't in the suspension section of the forums. You are in new posts....................
View attachment 121826

View attachment 121825
Im gonna take a leap of faith and assume there are two versions for the Forum? Or at least different views between mobile and web?
That page you showed me? How do I find it?

Screenshot_20210123-053200_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210123-053222_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nevermind....I went go back into menu, missed a bit...and discovered the Arrma Forum logo is a button...
A few days of reading....
Screenshot_20210123-054525_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
perfect example on how to abuse the warranty, and why some company`s warranty ending up being non existent :oops:
Exactly. Quickest way to ruin a good thing... bottom line. If you cant afford your mistakes you are in the wrong hobby. I hope they make him send the old 1 in and charge him.

Exactly. Quickest way to ruin a good thing... bottom line. If you cant afford your mistakes you are in the wrong hobby. I hope they make him send the old 1 in and charge him.
You know, I honestly never thought about it that way. But this is a very good point.
I got into this hobby after being WARNED by my buddy who gave me the Redcat, "Its going to be very expensive, frustrating, and time consuming".
I had my S6 about three weeks now and already its COMPLETELY disassembled and I'm fighting the urge to let vanity rule over function towards my rebuild.

You know, I honestly never thought about it that way. But this is a very good point.
I got into this hobby after being WARNED by my buddy who gave me the Redcat, "Its going to be very expensive, frustrating, and time consuming".
I had my S6 about three weeks now and already its COMPLETELY disassembled and I'm fighting the urge to let vanity rule over function towards my rebuild.
Where is Durham region?

Where is Durham region?
The Regional Municipality of Durham, informally referred to as Durham Region, is a regional municipality in Southern Ontario, Canada. Located east of Toronto and the Regional Municipality of York, Durham forms the east-end of the Greater Toronto Area and part of the Golden Horseshoe region.Wikipedia

The Regional Municipality of Durham, informally referred to as Durham Region, is a regional municipality in Southern Ontario, Canada. Located east of Toronto and the Regional Municipality of York, Durham forms the east-end of the Greater Toronto Area and part of the Golden Horseshoe region.Wikipedia
Damn, okay you're right I shoulda used the search button on google lmao :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️ I was hoping it was near me but it's not. I'm a lonely boy bashing here in the mistake by the lake.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back