Your life flashes before your eyes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Wade, boats are scary a sh!t! Glad you’re still here to talk about it. Drowning would be an awful way to go. 😵
In a capsule boat you have on demand air kind of like scuba diving regularly

Hears a photo of the helmet

Attachments

• 3B7498B9-C58F-4F07-B4B1-C46056473683.jpeg
    3B7498B9-C58F-4F07-B4B1-C46056473683.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Might have died a few times, but never had my life flash before my eyes. I'm sure someone was watching over my idiot friends and I growing up.

The reality is death doesn't matter. I'm not looking forwards to but it It will happen and I accept it. By accepting your mortality it allows you to be free from the burden.

Contrary to that worrying about your demise will limit your ability to act (participate, enjoy, love, ... ) and death dominates the conversation. Yet death is still going to happen. It's wasted energy that you will never get back.

When the Grimm Reaper comes calling for me, I just hope it's swift and doesn't linger with pain and hardship. That would be the best blessing I could ever hope for.

Until then I enjoy life, you only get one .... unless your a Buddhist.

Might have died a few times, but never had my life flash before my eyes. I'm sure someone was watching over my idiot friends and I growing up.

The reality is death doesn't matter. I'm not looking forwards to but it It will happen and I accept it. By accepting your mortality it allows you to be free from the burden.

Contrary to that worrying about your demise will limit your ability to act (participate, enjoy, love, ... ) and death dominates the conversation. Yet death is still going to happen. It's wasted energy that you will never get back.

When the Grimm Reaper comes calling for me, I just hope it's swift and doesn't linger with pain and hardship. That would be the best blessing I could ever hope for.

Until then I enjoy life, you only get one .... unless your a Buddhist.
Well said I live every day as it’s my last

Back