Senton 3S BLX Body Mount Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsims9

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Anyone know of any aluminum body post that will fit the Senton 3S ? I am not finding any on my own search. Tired of seeing this after bashing. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 5830373A-E51C-4DE3-9564-BA5EDF90C511.jpeg
    5830373A-E51C-4DE3-9564-BA5EDF90C511.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 73
How? :)
Anyway, stock the posts come mounted on the high position, which i don't understand as it is looks funny, i lowered mine to the lowest position (and still there is no wheel rubbing), maybe if you do the same they will not break?

(im a little late to this thread lol) I've been keeping my eye out for things like aluminum body posts for the 3s, and I've heard several rumors indicating that Hot Racing is about to release a whole bunch of aftermarket parks for the senton. If you just want to fix what you have, get some jb-weld cold steel, look for the 5000 PSI rating if you really want it to stay put. I broke my front bumper on my senton 3s, and used that jb-weld on there, I jumped 12 feet off the ground at a skatepark and landed straight on the front bumper, and it didn't even break. But if you decide to go that route, let it sit at least 12 hours if you want a good hold.

(im a little late to this thread lol) I've been keeping my eye out for things like aluminum body posts for the 3s, and I've heard several rumors indicating that Hot Racing is about to release a whole bunch of aftermarket parks for the senton. If you just want to fix what you have, get some jb-weld cold steel, look for the 5000 PSI rating if you really want it to stay put. I broke my front bumper on my senton 3s, and used that jb-weld on there, I jumped 12 feet off the ground at a skatepark and landed straight on the front bumper, and it didn't even break. But if you decide to go that route, let it sit at least 12 hours if you want a good hold.
Where’d you hear rumors about Senton parts from hot racing? And any ideas of what these parts may be?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back