Senton Senton 3s diffs sticking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know anything about that ESC. I think it's what comes stock in the Losi Rock Rey.
Ah I see. Well, hoping hoping horizon actually sends this, because they had an issue sending it the first time (which was last time when the blx100 was stuck in programming mode, and miraculously worked it's way out) and upon calling again to see the status of shipping, they said that the order was lost, and they had forgotten all contact info on me... so I really hope at this point that it actually went through, they said 3-5 business days, but we'll see about that

I was running my Senton today and noticed it wasn't quick to get going. I thought maybe my TX batteries were low but they were fresh. I kept driving it but throttle and reverse were almost like it was lagging before it would start moving, real unresponsive. Came here, naturally, and stumbled on this. Is that similar to what you experienced? Maybe I need to reach out to Arrma and see what they say since I've only had it two months.

I was running my Senton today and noticed it wasn't quick to get going. I thought maybe my TX batteries were low but they were fresh. I kept driving it but throttle and reverse were almost like it was lagging before it would start moving, real unresponsive. Came here, naturally, and stumbled on this. Is that similar to what you experienced? Maybe I need to reach out to Arrma and see what they say since I've only had it two months.

I have the same problem i thought it was normal.

the closest thing I could think of (because it happened to my senton 3s) is that the ESC may be cogging, you might let it sit for a while (1 or 2 days) and see if the problem persists

the closest thing I could think of (because it happened to my senton 3s) is that the ESC may be cogging, you might let it sit for a while (1 or 2 days) and see if the problem persists

Yeah that's my plan. It was very filthy during my bash. Got cleaned up and will run it again see if it still happens. I did email Horizon. They requested video to help troubleshoot.

Yeah that's my plan. It was very filthy during my bash. Got cleaned up and will run it again see if it still happens. I did email Horizon. They requested video to help troubleshoot.
Yeah that's what they did when I e-mailed them. They wanted to see what noise it was making (which at first was the esc starting up automatically into programming mode), so they said that they would send a replacement esc. but eh, I don't hear a whole lot of good things about dynamite fuze, so I asked if I could just get one of my own. It's pretty sweet how horizon cooperates with you

Fuze 130A is what came on my Losi Tenacity MT and is a rebranded Hobbywing like the stock ESC. It’s a little higher spec (has adjustable timing and more adjustments) so should work fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back