Senton senton 4x4 mega upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put a hobbywing ezrun kit in mine which comes with a brushless motor and esc makes it much faster then i changed the spur and pinion gear to the 0.8 mod slipper clutch/spur gear and I was using a 15t pinion

Depends on what you want to do. I run on a track in my backyard and it loved to flip so I changed the body. Then my brother started to run 6s Typhon on the track with me and so I upgraded my esc and motor. Then a arms and hexes. So... Honestly first I would get different hexes to run normal 17mm hex tires.
Here's mine with some 3.8 backflips from a 6s Notorious
DSC_0154.JPG

Depends on what you want to do. I run on a track in my backyard and it loved to flip so I changed the body. Then my brother started to run 6s Typhon on the track with me and so I upgraded my esc and motor. Then a arms and hexes. So... Honestly first I would get different hexes to run normal 17mm hex tires.
Here's mine with some 3.8 backflips from a 6s Notorious View attachment 104303
I have one of those 3s spectrum
Here's mine with some 3.8 backflips from a 6s Notorious View attachment 104303
I have that same spectrum 5000 may 50c batteries they run pretty well now my dad got a 3s 6000mah 100c battery for his that thing makes a pretty good difference on launch

I have one of those 3s spectrum

I have that same spectrum 5000 may 50c batteries they run pretty well now my dad got a 3s 6000mah 100c battery for his that thing makes a pretty good difference on launch
My brother runs either dynamite or venom 4s100c and spektrum 3s 100c. Then he's got the same exact battery I do. Hee also got this insane 7000+mah 4s battery he uses in his 8s kraton. It definitely is noticeable difference between all the batteries. Out of all the parts the battery is one of the most important things to not go cheap on. IMO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back