Server Donation 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
What is the ArrmaForum Server Drive?
As many of you known and most have reported one way or another, ArrmaForum had been having a bit of some issues with downtime.

Long story short, we've moved the forum over to a brand new provider altogether and things have returned to normal. However in doing so has left the site funds empty and while the site is remaining online there are still some issues we need to sort out. Additional funds for software licenses, support, admin service time, add-on development and of course web hosting.

The purpose of this donation drive is to get take care of all of the above for the little bit that remains for this year and most if not all of next year.

What do you get in return for your financial support?
Besides being able to support the forum financially and enjoying the new features that will be coming soon. Everyone that donates will also be entered into a giveaway for a number of RC items totaling over $800!

How long will the drive last?
The server drive will last until our goal of $2600 is reached or until November 1st, which ever comes first.

DONATE NOW

What are the prizes you can win?
There will be a total of 4 different winners eligible to win the following prizes:
  • (2x) Futaba 3PV Radio Systems
  • M2c 1/8th scale chassis of winners choice or other M2c parts up to $130 value! (Thanks to https://badtouchbreaker.com/)
  • SMC 4S 8,000mAh hard case LiPo battery and
  • Choice of ARRMA 4s RC (Outcast or Kraton) OR a $400 gift card (winners choice!)

How many chances do I get when I donate?
For every $10 donated you will be entered one time into the hat.
So if you donate $20, you'll get 2 entries. $40, you will be entered 4 times and so on.

m2c-chassis.jpg

DONATE NOW

Last edited:
Done @WoodiE! Whatever it takes to keep the Arrma Forum family together, I'm in.✌Holy sh!t! I never got down far enough in your message to see there was a prize. You had me at hello?

I have a question about how the donation/drawing will work. Do you get a ticket per donation or do you get more tickets the more that you donate? I guess to simplify it I'm wondering if a person who donates $10 gets 1 ticket while a person who donates $50 will get 5 tickets. Or do each one get 1 ticket?

I have a question about how the donation/drawing will work. Do you get a ticket per donation or do you get more tickets the more that you donate? I guess to simplify it I'm wondering if a person who donates $10 gets 1 ticket while a person who donates $50 will get 5 tickets. Or do each one get 1 ticket?
So if you donate $20, you'll get 2 entries. $40, you will be entered 4 times and so on.

@WoodiE

Ill def be makin a donation!

That bein said, i have a question.. Ive been wanting to get some ArrmaForum Decals..
But, if you don't mind me askin.. Free shipping those.. To Europe.. doesn't that mean youre losin money there? Or is there still some "profit" there?
Forum decals have never been a profit. Those have almost always been paid out of pocket to both for printing and shipping. Send me your name and shipping address and I'll get some out to you. I'm actually sending out a batch in the morning!

Sorry. I'm a big dumb animal. I read the prizes and saw the pictures and got distracted and said "oooooooo shiny" and missed that section. I'll donate later on this week!

@WoodiE

Ill def be makin a donation!

That bein said, i have a question.. Ive been wanting to get some ArrmaForum Decals..
But, if you don't mind me askin.. Free shipping those.. To Europe.. doesn't that mean youre losin money there? Or is there still some "profit" there?

I just have to order multiple sets than.. No problem!

Im gettin the
Oops! We ran into some problems.
message when i press the donate link.. :(

I cant donate i suppose its only for premium members
It won't let you donate?

Im gettin the
Okay so that's 2 people having an issue. :unsure:

I just donated and didn't have any problems.

Hit the Donate now link and got this message...

I cant donate i suppose its only for premium members

Im gettin the
Hit the Donate now link and got this message...
I get the "permission to view or perform" one
The issue has (I believe) been fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back