Servo and Gyro issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
I recently replaced my esc and servo on my Outcast 6s Exb to a max 6 and a perfect pass servo. Now when I start driving away it slowly turns into one side and fully locks the steering servo to one side causing it to fully turn and run off trail at any speed but happens mostly when going slow. Also my gyro is not counter-steering and it’s steering into where in my sliding does anyone know how to flip gyro orientation.

It sounds like your receiver is out of phase. What Radio / Receiver do you have?

I found that the Spektrum AVC Rx's generally suck. Can be so tempermental during the setup/bind procedure.
Keep rebinding it, is all. Read the manual again. Might be missing something.
The rig must be still and flat/level when it binds and also when it initializes everytime when turning it ON to run.
I went to SkyRC standalone Gyros with my Spektrum DX5C radio now. Runs perfectly. No oscillation issues, etc. I use my NB4 radio with standalone Gyros, and Radiolink Gyro Rx's for the rest of my Radiolink controlled models.
The only Spektrum AVC Rx that ever worked fine, and still does, of all my rigs, is with my V1 Infraction with the stocker DX2 radio. Using a DS3235 35kg AMZ Servo. All my other attempts with Spektrum AVC were horrible.
Good luck.
I keep AVC Steering gain very low. And it runs best this way. FWIW

For Spektrum, follow the manual.
You have to:
set all trims to neutral, D/R to 100%
do an RX/TX bind, read the manual on this one!
Next is a throttle range adjust and you are done.

Be smart and set it with wheels elevated to avoid runaways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back