Servo help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
I came to the conclusion that my srt 25kg is too weak when i run my fat louise street tyres on dry tarmat. The turn radius is half a mile wide....
The servo only turns the wheels maybe 50% when they have ground contact.
Adter having a look around i checked aliexpress and found those two servos and would like to get your opinion on those:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrrhmdD
This one has only 120degree...🤔

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mK82EVp
Will it fit?😇

20210226_182527_1.gif

Thanks for your help guys🤗

Before you upgrade, check that your servo saver is not active and eats up all the servo movement. If you go to a stronger servo you would have to change the strength on your servo saver as well. It's set up for the stock 15kg servo.
120deg servo - no, don't do that

The other one, looks interesting but can't find anything on power draw, interesting but don't want brownouts when I turn the wheel.
Highest spec for anything without breaking the entire steering is probably a 35kg. 50kg won't break anything but there is no reason to go that high other than bragging rights.

Tempted to order one myself, seems very fast at that power level. 😇

Highest spec for anything without breaking the entire steering is probably a 35kg. 50kg won't break anything but there is no reason to go that high other than bragging rights.
Setting your endpoints correctly is what’s far more important to not breaking things, not a peak torque value.

^^^ Endpoint is so overlooked. I built so many kits that this is a given for installing Servos. I understand RTR's out the box, are a mess in this regard. No manual instructions are even given.

Servo saver with the "X Hard" spring when available or Shim up the existing spring. 3 or 4 clips, Or just use the V3 adjustable SS.( w/some TL on the threads)
Some go the HR bell crank route also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back